Mh And Actinic In Box

CalciumReef

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Looks like a PFO pendant.

It's OK to blow air at the bulb, it won't cool it down very much such that it drops below it's optimum temperature.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

no offense but the last time u post ur version of 'parabolic reflector' ended up with no result, we are all still waiting for ur 'computed' reflector and its outcome. at the same time, you might as well show the end result of your diy mh casing, the actual one not a look alike manufacturer's product....

thanks

• SRC Member

I think the fan should be ###### instead of blowing at the bulb.

How u much actinic can u fit into that tiny box which is already the whole width of the spider. Will it be enough to offset the 250watt iwasakis?

My Spiderlight alone is bigger than your whole box, do you make bigger ones?

looks pretty neat :)

• SRC Member

Hi reefer_guy,its not that my parabolic reflectors end up with no result.Goldentooth has bought one from me and is working on it.I hope he will be able to post a pic of it in operation soon.As for the mh with artinic,i can say it will look pretty much the same.Regarding whether the artinics can offset the 250w saki,i will say NO.Considering to change to a BLV 10k SE now,however its much much more expensive.

• SRC Member

Hi calciumreef,

wat u use to mount the E27 or E40 to the reflector and casing? Just curious to know.thks

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer