Looking for a 2ft/3ft tank w/cabinet

• SRC Member

you can check out farmart or qianhu...but if you are on a budget..try waiting for a good deal in Selloff/Pasar Malam Shop...its worth the wait..u won't beleive what i got from here...haha...i bought my 4ft with cabinet,sump and light for only $100...haha..that was a good steal =p

• SRC Member

Thanks Bros.....by the time waiting for it...I think also go to Qian Hu Take a Look...anyway...anyone selling? thanks.. :rolleyes::thanks:

:shock: $100.....Why I missed that ....bro jem mind to post a pic of your tank...? Really good deal man! :yeah:

BTW...for those bro want to sell can reply with some detail of the tank or if have a pic will be better... :thanks::peace::bow:

• SRC Member

Hi bro ...

i am thinking of giving up my 2ft with sump and cabinet.and also the skimmer and return pump and piping .....plus the sand, etc etc etc.. whole set. but still in the process of deciding...

are u interested... if i decided to give up ???

• SRC Member

haha.. here is my tank..still empty though..plan to add in corals in 2 mnth once i can confirm that the water is stabilise...plan to upgrade skimmer and add in a few more equipments too..

mind me im still a secondary student..so i try to keep my budget as low as possible..and yar..my tank is in my room..dun flame me about fengshui or what..lol..my house really no space..only got future plans for a nicer tank when i get older..haha

post-10-1120573585.jpg

• SRC Member

hey bro jem... i only a sec 4 boi olso.. lol.. plus my equip olso i pae by my self only.. haha.. btw.. there are many sec reefer here.. Like bro BH, Aquara, and that was nice.. haha.. this 3 are same age as mi ba. haha.. btw.. nice to noe u.. haha.. and nice tannk.. haha.. btw.. wad model chiller u using?? resun CL650??

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
haha.. here is my tank..still empty though..plan to add in corals in 2 mnth once i can confirm that the water is stabilise...plan to upgrade skimmer and add in a few more equipments too..

mind me im still a secondary student..so i try to keep my budget as low as possible..and yar..my tank is in my room..dun flame me about fengshui or what..lol..my house really no space..only got future plans for a nicer tank when i get older..haha

:blink: Are you sure $100 only??? my GOD!! very nice tank Man! :shock:

• SRC Member

thanks the only thing i don't like is the wood colour!..haha..as i said it was a steal!..how is my rockscaping?..haha..i don dare host up my tank pic cos people sure flame me one..

aniwae..all the best for your tank hunting!

Lorensia: why not we start a thread at kopitiam to get to know more about each other?..