What Woman Wants????

Sotong

• SRC Member

Hello all there,

Any idea do you ever know what ur wife or girlfrend ever really want from a man?

Woman seems to be ever changing, how do you guyz communicate with your partners to get an update.

U see, when man ask woman what they want, when they say"NO" means "YES" and vice versa.

So most often Men are left guessing for the right answer... of couse, women that speak their mind will solve alot of problem.

I think at different stage of a relationship, women expect different things from it, do you guyz ever encounter such behaviour? and how do you guyz react to it?

Do you guyz ever "throw in the towel" in a heated argument even if u dun meant it?

Please refer to www.askmen.com and you will have no more queries.

If u wan to be a ladies man. . i charge $25/hr for consultation.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

mine from start till end want a rock on her finger... hehe...

but sometimes it's best to let both parties cool down before talking things over.. most of the time after cool down already we forget what we argued about in the first place... so everything back to status quo...

• SRC Member

When two persons are truly in love - during the courting stage they live on love and fresh air. After they get married it's mutual respect, mutual understanding trust, knowing each other's better and acceptance of one another's weaknesses. When they have kids, money, security, and lots of ......etc. Throughout all the different stages, communication is most essential and a vital ingredient of a happy and joyous partnership.

Now ask yourself - Are you comfortable and happy with her? If there any slightest hesitation in saying "YES", think harder before you commit yourself any further, and screw up your life and hers.

This is just my opinion!!!!!! You should know better.

• SRC Member
When two persons are truly in love - during the courting stage they live on love and fresh air. After they get married it's mutual respect, mutual understanding trust, knowing each other's better and acceptance of one another's weaknesses. When they have kids, money, security, and lots of ......etc. Throughout all the different stages, communication is most essential and a vital ingredient of a happy and joyous partnership.

Now ask yourself - Are you comfortable and happy with her? If there any slightest hesitation in saying "YES", think harder before you commit yourself any further, and screw up your life and hers.

This is just my opinion!!!!!! You should know better.

but what if both party is man.....

does it still apply....

wait a min.... wasn't i straight???

*pondering* ;)

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

would it sounds weird for a woman to post on thread like this? :huh:

Just my 2 cents.I totally agree in communication is the keyword BUT the major keyword would be HOW TO COMMUNICATE?When one says women dont speak their mind,men too do not really know how to open up for communication.

I once watched something on animal planet quoting: men's brain is divded into left and right.They use the right brain to control movement and left brain to master emotion.Women's brain in one complete and 23% thicker than men's.That explain why women are better in emotions than men,and I personally,as a women think thats why women always give alot of yes mean no,or no means yes answers.

During courtship,everyone wants to impress each other and therefore alot of flaws are unseen.It seems like some voodoo thing that as long as we received the copy of paper that we called 'marriage certificate' then the true self would be reveal and thats the time when we have to accept the flaws and live with it.

During heated arguement,its best to give some time to cool off before some unneccessary words came out of the mouth.And its right that after both of them cooled down,most of the time they do not remember what was the arguement about.

Beside,relationship is a long word.If you really ask me what a woman want? I guess its the feeling to be spoilt. Like how kids behaves,when they have a game boy,they would ask for a playstation next and then a xbox....more and more till the moment we couldnt give in anymore.So I personally encourage when one in relationship,show the true self and do what they can do within their limit.

Wahhaha. Lolx. nice one dude. but i charge FOC. lolx.

we sld write a book on the understanding of women. I sure it will be best seller. . :D

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

wat about the book call " the player's guide".

sounds familar?? :D

yea. . u can purchase that from the states at $200. . worth every penny.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

• SRC Member

a long long time ago....

woman and man are both from different planets. one from venus and the other from mars..

one day they decided to meet on earth... tat why we have eden and eve.. the rest u guys know.... :P

but bottom line... it is two different kind.. therefore sure got conflicts now and then .............

• SRC Member

agree that both parties must provide unconditional love.however speaking on practical terms love n affection will be eroded by the daily act of survial.In my opinion,the most impt factor in a relationship is to be understanding n hv faith in the relationship n partners..

:peace:

The answer is so simple:

Women just want to be happy.

It's as simply as that. No need to crack big heads, play mind games or seek so-called casanovas' advises. Women can never be understood by men just like we women can't understand offside rules in soccer. In fact I lost count of how many times I had to act along with corny tactics deployed by men just to make them they are in the lead.... whereas in the big picture, who is wrapped around the finger? Mah HAHAHA.... ahem... hehe

• SRC Member
a long long time ago....

woman and man are both from different planets. one from venus and the other from mars..

one day they decided to meet on earth... tat why we have eden and eve.. the rest u guys know.... :P

but bottom line... it is two different kind.. therefore sure got conflicts now and then .............

Yah lah .. i think so far that is the best relationship DIY book i ever read ..

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus!!

• SRC Member

but looking at it in another way.

Smart women give her man wat he wants and in turn get wat she want .. ( just like sis michelle is doing .. Smart!!)

normal woman .. just wait .. hint and hint .. then wait .. gets angry when their men dun get the hint. (women's signal are on a different bandwith as men's reciever .. so men never gets it)

Stupid woman expect men to noe exactly wat she is thinking and give or does watever she thinks of .. (Hello!! .. men dun have ESP.. we can't read minds) :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

Haha. okie now got time so share abit

The way i know about ladies is that i pay 101% attention to everything they do. The way they eat, their dress code, their expressions and most importantly their eyes. (Didnt anyone tell guys that they most beautiful thing about ladies other than their bums and ###### are their eyes, if u dont believe just go look at your wives', girlfriends' eyes. Very sweet and gentle de)

And when ladies talk, U LISTEN! dont think of being a smart alex and give them opinions, cause most of the time they dont need one, not unless they ask u personally.

Should they ask you personally, U can reply them saying its good or just say ok la. Dont say "no good it sucks or whatever", she will think that you are A BIG ASSHOLE and u can spend the next millenia trying to make up for what u did not mean to. And trust me, by doing that, she will hate u to the core!

Also, Michelle made a point. U gotta to make ladies happy. Even if she's wearing the most ugliest dress u have ever seen, U gotta smile and say "Wow, how much is it? It's beautiful!" Sounds dumb and insincere, but a white lie wont make things that bad right? =)

Guys, to end off though i got a lot more to share haha. the thing about ladies is to love them and make them feel loved. Hard to do it, but somehow u gotta find a way. Like i always tell my other frens "Men are created not to cause more destruction or come up with E=mc2, we are created to love women. And there is no other way than this. U just gotta find your own secret formula" =)

Good luck to all guys. And dont think abt wat rules and regulations abt marriage, Just think how u court ur wife or girlfriend. And carry on from there. U will find ur happy ending.

May all couples married, or unmarried, engaged, abt to engage or not yet engage have a blissful, sweet and lovely relationship!

Cheers!

• SRC Member

Wa Piang, chim n sound advice mann! now i learn someting more.

however like wat was mentioned , men r here to love women.. n i tink the opposite will be women r here to share this joy of providing ( for the women) together.

@ times , some women do not understand y their bf/ hubby cannot go shopping w them the whole day which in the initial stage of courting these same men will volunteer to shop whole day n even carry all the bags...likewise these men will now b thinking how come these women nvr mk an attempt 2 understand the offside rule in soccer or keep their men company when having their soccer game ?

so , for men to mk a woman hapi , the woman must know how to mk their men hapi as well...

so to speak , to SACRIFICE!!!!! :blink::blink:

• SRC Member

woman want to be treated like how we treat our full sps tank...... must buy sparkling live rock for her...... funky old reef mud (F.O.R.M) for her to wash face........and dose additives for her... like once in a while clean HER house.....cook for her.... and blah blah....