giving up hobby

• SRC Member

hi all, i m selling

1)2 yrs old 4 fts tanks with sump ,

2)MH with 2 x 150 W just change the bulbs and had used for less that 20 hrs

3)abt 80 kg of LR

4) macro skimmer.

system still running. Given out because had been trying for 2 yrs and till now unsuccessful. Chiller spoiled so at the same time decide to give out. thanks. steven 91556789.

• SRC Member

hi guys sorry for the lack of information... very sorry... :bow:

the tank is 4 x 2 x 2.5 (H) and is 12 mm. There no leak in the tank and no crack. it comes with a black cabinet. what happen is that my wife out of good will, she painted it white :shock::shock: ... Oops..... Hai...

Thanks for those who sent me the SMSs. :thanks:

Pls call me if need any enquiry as i was always driving around. :phone:

sorry for not replying all the PM.

There are no coral and fishes in the tank as i wanted to redo again after failing for 2 yrs but decided to give up as i had juz went ord. Previously a regular. The water had been running for 5 months already and the lighting is on for 2hrs to maintain the LR. really cant bear to give up cos i dun think will have time for this hobby :cry::cry:

• SRC Member

hi all bro and sis,

sorry for all the trouble... :D

i will continue my hobby again cos wife had bought a pacific cooler 1/2 hs chiller for me as our anniversary gift... hahahaa.... :lol: ,

Thousand of apology to those who had PM me for those items.. :paiseh:

She said since i had tried for 2 yrs still not successful, it will be a waste that i gave out..as i had put so much time and effort in it. :D

humm.... i think at the same time she wants to keep me at home to accompany her too.. :evil:

Btw nice chatting to those that had call me. nice talking to you all. :thanks:

• SRC Member
hi all bro and sis,

sorry for all the trouble... :D

i will continue my hobby again cos wife had bought a pacific cooler 1/2 hs chiller for me as our anniversary gift... hahahaa.... :lol: ,

Thousand of apology to those who had PM me for those items..  :paiseh:

She said since i had tried for 2 yrs still not successful, it will be a waste that i gave out..as i had put so much time and effort in it. :D

humm.... i think at the same time she wants to keep me at home to accompany her too.. :evil:

Btw nice chatting to those that had call me. nice talking to you all. :thanks:

You got a great wife!! And welcome back to the hobby!!

:)

• SRC Member

wow lau.....you are the envy for all the married bro here!!!! at least buy something useful and not anyhow buy fish and throw into your tank!!!!!

only in my dream would my wife buy me something that useful......i would be lucky if my wife doesn't 'accidentally' trip the power to my tank!

• SRC Member
thank you thank you... will inform her that you all had praised her ... at least make her happy abit...haha... i believe you wife also supportive too lah...

hmmm my gf only complain that i kept spending money on fish :(