NKF's administration brought to public scrutiny

koniyakutz

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hope a HBOI will be conducted to dig out whether there is any under table things happening in NKF. I am really suspicious of mr d and his BODs.

Was the funds or NKF used by them for any personal money spinning scams?

How can mr d be paert of as private company and this company acctually has contracts with NKF?

Was the BODs drawing extremely HUG bonuses oso?

Is this case gonna stop there after they step down?

More should be done to find out if there are any conspricey and if found, they should be taken to task.

I smell a rat.... sorry not a rat but rats...

We wan justice, we wan HBOI, we wan CPIB to step in

Watch your thoughts’ they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

--Frank Outlaw

''Inside chief executive T.T. Durai's office suite on the 12th floor of the $21

million building, he says he 'lost it' when he had to install, among other

things, a glass-panelled shower, a pricey German toilet bowl and a gold-plated

tap. ''

Wonder beside the above, is there a secret bedroom in this 'DULAN' office?

With a king side water bed, ceiling mirror on top of that bed....

:idea: that's why he need that glass-panelled shower after some 'hard works' :evil::evil:

• SRC Member

Members,

side track abit.

Are you aware that Durai is not alone.

That monk, I do not know his name. In Channel U charity show he is involved.

Somebody know his name ?

He takes business class for air travel and hold gold credit card.

Strange to me as I always have the feeling that monk should lead a simple life.

I do not know if the fund he use is public or personal. Even if it is personal, he should fly simple. That is economy class. He need to lead by example as a monk.

That is how I feel

:(

Members,

side track abit.

Are you aware that Durai is not alone.

That monk, I do not know his name. In Channel U charity show he is involved.

Somebody know his name ?

He takes business class for air travel and hold gold credit card.

Strange to me as I always have the feeling that monk should lead a simple life.

I do not know if the fund he use is public or personal. Even if it is personal, he should fly simple. That is economy class. He need to lead by example as a monk.

That is how I feel

:(

Bro,

understand that it's how you feel about the monk, but be certain that your info is accurate and that you have the means to prove it, coz you can be liable for a defamation suit...

All the while, from wat I heard is that Dubai travels by 1st class, but I dun have the means to prove it, so I just keep quiet, I also heard of 6 months bonuses b4 all this happened, but also chose to keep mum...

Good luck! :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Hey someone wrote this in a blog:

600k peanuts...but peanut boo resign liao! Anybody want to buy peanuts at 600k? Cheap cheap la, only 600k nia! Oi, TTD resign liao, I will send my job application today to NKF. See bey ho tan man! Lim peh work like *expletive* also not 10% of his salary! Don't worry, I will buy peanuts for everyone if I get the job. Oh, I will use stainless steel tap.

Another good read.

http://www.todayonline.com/articles/61573.asp

:D :D :D

• SRC Member

Now it's time to leave it to the authorities to take care of the Durai affair. Our Mission is accomplished!!! However, there is one big group of people who are going to suffer from the aftermath of the Durai saga. At the rate that people are withdrawing their donations, many of patients must be terribly worried and feeling, lost and hopeless.

I'm sure we can instead help alleviate their miseries by assuring them that we are not punishing them, but always helping them. What we had done so far was purely to seek redress for them, so that more kidney sufferer can receive the help they need - didn't we?

Now it's time to leave it to the authorities to take care of the Durai affair. Our Mission is accomplished!!! However, there is one big group of people who are going to suffer from the aftermath of the Durai saga. At the rate that people are withdrawing their donations, many of patients must be terribly worried and feeling, lost and hopeless.

I'm sure we can instead help alleviate their miseries by assuring them that we are not punishing them, but always helping them. What we had done so far was purely to seek redress for them, so that more kidney sufferer can receive the help they need - didn't we?

Totally agreed! ;)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Bro,

understand that it's how you feel about the monk, but be certain that your info is accurate and that you have the means to prove it, coz you can be liable for a defamation suit...

All the while, from wat I heard is that Dubai travels by 1st class, but I dun have the means to prove it, so I just keep quiet, I also heard of 6 months bonuses b4 all this happened, but also chose to keep mum...

Good luck! :P

bro, it best not to say anyhow...defamation is a serious case........i agreed with bro rav. :huh:

• SRC Member
:D:D:D

Watch your thoughts’ they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

--Frank Outlaw

• SRC Member

at least now durai and the BOD has resigned... :P less think to talk and worry about NKF :evil:

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

i tink to eliminate any doubts on charity org , we simply use the $$ n give it to those poor on the street

the other althernative is 2 ask these org to spell out wat they need for the patients then the public to donate n materialise the needs

:paiseh:

• SRC Member

yes i'd like to think so too, but it appears that this could also be part of a well-orchestrated Govt coup to take down NKF after years of putting up with the rotten-ness inside.

1) Davi is MM Lee's lawyer and a PAP MP. You really think he would be allowed to tear the heart out of NKF so publicly knowing the likely consequences, without some high-level green-light from the powers that be?

2) You think that ST's article would have been allowed to stand and this thing dragged all the way to court (with the obvious outcome of dirty linen being aired) without the same kind of high-level green light? SPH is Govt owned, don't forget.

3) The way SPH quoted Mrs Goh and put her unflattering photo (walking beside Durai) almost feels like an "ambush" job, to deliberately reveal her influence in NKF and opinions about the way things there are run.

Sounds like 1 year after GCT steps down and LSL takes over as PM, the house-cleaning of rotten institutions has begun! :lol:

Khaw Boon Wan today said they would not tear down NKF just to rebuild because things are not "rotten to the core". In order words, only some parts are "rotten". This is the most blatant Govt signal yet, from one of PM Lee's personally appointed Ministers, that the view from the (current) Govt is that there is indeed something rotten in NKF. PM Lee himself, in an soundbite from the US, aired over the radio this morning, said that he would not rule out a board of inquiry. They are serious on this matter. :)

A well planned and orchestrated (if you put it that way) move is of some certainty. However nobody knows except those involved on the agendas behind.

Whoever staged this (if it is planned) surely knows the hearts of (the Singaporean) man - controllable and mouldable.

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

I am a bit wonder and doing some mental maths, please advise me if I am wrong,

They spent 7M for the whole operation last year after patient paid 24M.

This man take 0.6M home,

The board may take not less than CEO, so assume 0.6.

Than 1.2M Gone just for VERY SENIOR MANAGEMNT.

So left with 5.8M subscide which mean all the patient FOOT

24M vs 5.8M

80% of their BILLs.

( ADDED NOTES )

All this figures are after paying Call Center, Commission, bla bla ....

So if we don't need to pay all this MIGHT MEAN

ALL THE PATIENTS ARE FOOTING THEIR BILLS.

And just walking through their website,

they even have services for FOREIGNER

So what does it mean, site line business ?

SGH, NUH accepts FOREIGNER PATIENTS on the basic of PROFIT.

So is NKF accepting FOREIGNER PATIENTS on the basic of ?

Than

Should the name changed from NATIONAL KIDNEY FOUNDATION to

SINGAPORE KIDNEY FOUNDATION / CLINIC.

Oh yea, I just read that he ( CEO ) is technically trained in LAW.

And he sounded like just a STUPID person in the court ( based on news ), than must be PAPER BUY.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump