NKF's administration brought to public scrutiny

koniyakutz

• SRC Member
some1 said on tomorrow.sg, "Dr Chee, where are you? Now is the right time to ask your question... *giggles*"

:lol:

Maybe can ask him to be the next CEO :lol:

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only 6.5k...hee ....feel happier now :D

i think this issue may not be that detrimental to kidney patient afterall. I guess now all $$ receive will be well-spend for the benefit of the patient (keep my finger cross)..... dun think any-one "up there" wanted to see the 2nd S'pore People's Power

• SRC Member
The show just now only collected $6500 in donations.

when??do u mean the recent one for the cancer patients at channel U??

$6500???WOW

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

Wah with all this commotion, it will be a good gauge to our government on how "fierce" the people can be if something goes wrong....

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

when??do u mean the recent one for the cancer patients at channel U??

$6500???WOW

May be TT donate 6,000 :)

To appologize and keep his BIG AND DAMN UGLY FACE.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

May be TT donate 6,000 :)

To appologize and keep his BIG AND DAMN UGLY FACE.

cannt be him la...he now saving up the rest of the $$ n prepare to do homerun...haha... :P

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

Maybe can ask him to be the next CEO :lol:

Oooooiiii....Mrs Hoh where are you Mrs Hoh...can you tell us where is our peanuts...

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Now that the Board of Directors and TT Durai had decided to stepped down "gracefully". I must admit I am certainly impressed by the determination Durai had building up NKF. The thing that trigger the line of fire is probably the way he handle his "privacy". I regret that we haven't got the chance to hear how much the board of directors had taken, and I am certainly insulted by the comments made by Mrs Goh. The combined properties my family had is far from a peanut. She gave me the feeling she's looking down on my family and myself. I do admit its not easy building a charity organisation to this size if Durai and his team is not had been persistant and agressive like they did. Looking back, maybe we did over react, maybe not. I certainly believe he will be recruited by some big companies or government sectors. I believe he will get what he wanted there more deservely without offending the people of the Republic of Singapore again.

Good luck Mr T.T Durai

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

A CEO, Director, MD must be fit, honest and integrity according to MAS ruling. He was not forth coming in regards to his salary and bonus. Many reports are half true and continue to mislead the public giving excuse like "oversight" "inaccurate".

Major offence for not disclosing that he is director to few other companies. Conflict of interest whereby he is a director to 1 company proton web solution which NKF award the call centre the contract.

If he compare himself to corporate CEO, than he is subject to the following offences.

I do hope that since he going to resign, the authorities will conduct a BOI and determine whether more irregular conducts to be address upon.

She did make a statement that's out of line and without careful thought to how sensitive it was to other less 'peanutful' people.

But this petition is ridiculous. :blink: who started it?? :huh:

The context of that statement was made with reference of Dorai's pay as a CEO vs other CEOs, NOT considering the ridiculous fact that he works for an NPO, (which is another matter altogether and little use for benchmarking as the public has no clue to how NPO CEOs are paid).

Offending the sensitivities of poorer people with a silly comment is different from the sensitivites arising from the hidden misuse of public money.

Hope we won't become too petition-happy for no good reason. :nc:

Disclaimer: I am not a Mrs G supporter... :lol:

I was also offended but its nothing compared to the NKF fiasco. I hope a BOI will reveal more 'crouching CEO, hidden funds' information, and the operations of gang of BOD 'money' snatchers.

• SRC Member

She did make a statement that's out of line and without careful thought to how sensitive it was to other less 'peanutful' people.

But this petition is ridiculous. :blink: who started it?? :huh:

The context of that statement was made with reference of Dorai's pay as a CEO vs other CEOs, NOT considering the ridiculous fact that he works for an NPO, (which is another matter altogether and little use for benchmarking as the public has no clue to how NPO CEOs are paid).

Offending the sensitivities of poorer people with a silly comment is different from the sensitivites arising from the hidden misuse of public money.

Hope we won't become too petition-happy for no good reason. :nc:

I didn't see he vs. with Public CEO,

Did I miss out b4 signing ?

:(

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
nice ... woh

Name, Comments

86. thomas cheong, it is only appropriate for her (Mrs Goh) to apologise

another good meal ...

:evil:

lizard

My hand is faster than yours :):lol:<_<:(:nc:

Ocean Gump

me lizard had the privilege to listen to one of the greatest men in singapore - Mr Ong Teng Cheong

during his president election campaign (in mandarin):

he said it is right for the people to choose a leader that has equally both highest intelligence and highest integrity.

in the absence of such a man, the people is better off choosing a leader that has the highest integrity with no intelligence than one that possesses the highest intelligence, but no integrity.

how wise ...

:angel:

lizard

• SRC Member
me lizard had the privilege to listen to one of the greatest men in singapore - Mr Ong Teng Cheong

during his president election campaign (in mandarin):

he said it is right for the people to choose a leader that has equally both highest intelligence and highest integrity.

in the absence of such a man, the people is better off choosing a leader that has the highest integrity with no intelligence than one that possesses the highest intelligence, but no integrity.

how wise ...

:angel:

lizard

Wise man think alike :rolleyes:

Ocean Gump

10 years ago I came 3rd in rasing fund for NKF in my church. I got a car vacuum cleaner. I myself and my wife donated $$$$$ to NKF. 3 years ago during our get to gather on chinese new year , my friend is a contractor who told us that D***i private suite's toilet is bigger than my 5 room HDB.

1 big toilet for his personal use, must have got a big a**

Since then no more donation

:angry: