Another Enaly Bulk Order

keithtty

• SRC Member

Zehuan,

Depending on which type of skimmer you are using. If you use the needlewheel type (e.g. H&S, Deltec, etc.), you need to have an air pump to push the air to the inlet of the skimmer. The air pump can either be integrated with the ozoniser (300U model), or you can use the (300Y model) and hook up an air pump to it.

If you use the beckett skimmer, you just have to hook up the ozonizer to the inlet. Make sure your skimmer is ozone proof, and you use ozone tubing. Your beckett skimmer will suck in the air by itself, so no need air pump.

I'm concerned when you say you just hook it up for 3 hours. It is better if you use your ozonizer with an ORP controller. Or you may risk cooking your livestock.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah according to the instructions, it is not advisable to run it for more than 2 hours ;)

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

Patrick and Blueheaven,

Thanks for replying. Yup, I am using a beckett currently. So how do I know my skimmer is ozone proof? Another thing is whether the tubing that come with the Enaly is ozone safe too?

regards

zehuan

Zehuan,

Depending on which type of skimmer you are using. If you use the needlewheel type (e.g. H&S, Deltec, etc.), you need to have an air pump to push the air to the inlet of the skimmer. The air pump can either be integrated with the ozoniser (300U model), or you can use the (300Y model) and hook up an air pump to it.

If you use the beckett skimmer, you just have to hook up the ozonizer to the inlet. Make sure your skimmer is ozone proof, and you use ozone tubing. Your beckett skimmer will suck in the air by itself, so no need air pump.

I'm concerned when you say you just hook it up for 3 hours. It is better if you use your ozonizer with an ORP controller. Or you may risk cooking your livestock.

hi,

for needle wheel you do not need air pump.

What I did is to get a Y connector to connect one end to the skimmer air intake and 1 end to ozone outlet. (Leave the third end unconnected).

• SRC Member

Hey Bro,

Nice meeting you. I hope you are alright. Take the time to read this link, and you'll understand that ozone isn't the safest stuff to be playing around with.

http://www.epa.gov/airnow/ozone2.html#3

Yesterday, I turn on 3 x 1 hour manually. If it is working, you will smell it, and the unit warms up in about 5 mins. Yes, there should be some LED to indicate that it is working, but there isn't.

Take care dude - Keith

thanks for the concern Keith.

and once again for being so generous in this order.

im fine thank you.

it not some pleasent smell. i dunno how to explain it.

sharp smell then somehow it will pierce into ur throat and nose when u smell it ( making u cough and sneeze) directly from the outlet even with airpump.

once again thank you Keith.

take care too

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Got a unit from keith and connected last 3 days already.

so far, no smell of anything from the unit....(or my nose got problem? :P )

I connect the unit to a timer with light, so there is indication of it on/off.

I think the critical area of ozone smell is from the Skimmer Output, and Skimmate Output, where the undissolved ozone will escape from these 2 main point.

To Zehuan, I tried that way, connect the ozone to my skimmer air intake, and air will continue to flow from the ozone unit to the skimmer, even when the unit is not on.

If connect a Y, there is definitely for air for the skimmer. But to all using a Y connector, there seems to be some leak there! :yeah: I've used white tap to tap up the whole Y-joints...dunno whether it works or not.

:angel:

So far, there is no heat issue, maybe bec my unit is near my window.

btw, thanks to aeroplane guys for my unit! :rolleyes:

cheers!

• SRC Member

Currently, I have an equal demand for units from guys who didn't order to the number of guys who have yet to make contact with me.

I am not back to Singapore till Friday. I guess I'll give another week (19 August) before I release the uncollected units. I guess that cannot be unfair. So inform in advance oreadi hor.

Regards-Keith

• SRC Member

anyone using ozone with weipro skimmer?

i need to know whether if the weipro is able to cope with ozone,

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
anyone using ozone with weipro skimmer?

i need to know whether if the weipro is able to cope with ozone,

aiyo, law, it is time to upgrade your skimmer liao :fear:

anyway, i don't think weipro can cope... cost it is made of plastic... the ozone ate up my plastic valve just within a week (with 3hours + usage of ozone daily) :P

age.png

• SRC Member

hi,

for needle wheel you do not need air pump.

What I did is to get a Y connector to connect one end to the skimmer air intake and 1 end to ozone outlet. (Leave the third end unconnected).

u are rite, mine H&S will pull the ozone into the skimmer, u need air tube

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

aiyo, law, it is time to upgrade your skimmer liao :fear:

anyway, i don't think weipro can cope... cost it is made of plastic... the ozone ate up my plastic valve just within a week (with 3hours + usage of ozone daily) :P

:cry:

• SRC Member

I am back in Singapore after a tiring trip.

Arranging for collection again. Tomorrow and Sunday.

I hope to distribute out as many units as possible tomorrow. Please let me know time that you wanna come. :P:P:P

Keith

• SRC Member
I am back in Singapore after a tiring trip.

Arranging for collection again. Tomorrow and Sunday.

I hope to distribute out as many units as possible tomorrow. Please let me know time that you wanna come. :P:P:P

Keith

welcome back :D

• SRC Member

I have another 2 bros who had to give up their order, and 2 bros who absolutely MIA. Even when on the forum oso dun respond to PM. :angry:

Anyhow, as such, I have 4 units that dun have a buyer. Please contact me if you are interested.

Regards-Keith 97478141

err ya actually i also wanna ask ....

how u know the ozone is working lol i don't hear any noise from it lolx

I asked this question before

It semms that you can feel a little heat and there's a red button which you'll have to on first :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

I am suspecting an electrical connection issue. Can open up the unit to check if the main in-coming is loose by any chance? did they include a spare fuse to switch to confirm its not the fuse?

Claim is not easy. Canada rite? and you got to pocket out the frieght charges.