Another Enaly Bulk Order

keithtty

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I have the AWB number, but the ETA still not confirmed. Keep you guys updated.

Regards-Keith

cool man ... :D

btw pm you my number liao :D

thanks for all the hard work .. :P

hehe anyone doing bulk order for the tube used in the ozone ??? :P

cheers :D

Just received a Pm from Bro Keith, I'll let go this unit of mine if anyone is interested. Those interest please PM me, if not I'll gladly take it from Keith. :P

Hi hamannbmw,

I've PM keith that if he have additional unit I'm willing to get from him. Maybe I could take your unit. Let's see what's Keith think of this arrangment.

• SRC Member

Hi all,

The good new is that the package is already in Singapore!

The bad news is that I am not at home to receive it. Will call the courier service to figure it out.

As of today, I have replies from 50% of the guys who placed order, on their contact number. I hope the number increases. ;):(:blink:

Let you guys know again. Looks like some of you have a good chance of picking up before I leave for my biz trip. :lol::lol::lol:

Regards-Keith

Shipped to: SINGAPORE, SG

Shipped or Billed on: 3 Aug 2005

Tracking Number: V002 5548 927

Service Type: EXPRESS

Weight: 2.20 Kg

Package Progress:

Date/

Time Location Activity

4 Aug 2005

9:26

SINGAPORE, SG

OUT FOR DELIVERY

8:19 CHANGI, SG IMPORT SCAN

3 Aug 2005

22:55

SHANGHAI, CN

DEPARTURE SCAN

19:07 SHANGHAI, CN EXPORT SCAN

10:42 CN BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 4 Aug 2005 1:51 Eastern Time/New York Time (USA)

• SRC Member

I have good news. Juz confirmz with UPS. They will deliver 8.30-10pm tonight! :lol::lol::lol:

A request: Not that it is acceptable, but if anyone is going to aeroplane me, at least be upfront about it, so that at least I can manage it. I dun want to end up holding a unit, in honour of a false commitment. So far, I am actually appreciative of the guys who tell me they dun want, BUT will still take if nobody else takes it. More administrative effort on my part, but at least I am clear on what path to take. :heh:

If not, see you guys soon!

• SRC Member

cool, thanks for everything

when u leaving for business trip?

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

2nd bulk order for the http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthre...96&page=1&pp=10 controller is dropping to $130.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

I have good news. Juz confirmz with UPS. They will deliver 8.30-10pm tonight! :lol::lol::lol:

A request: Not that it is acceptable, but if anyone is going to aeroplane me, at least be upfront about it, so that at least I can manage it. I dun want to end up holding a unit, in honour of a false commitment. So far, I am actually appreciative of the guys who tell me they dun want, BUT will still take if nobody else takes it. More administrative effort on my part, but at least I am clear on what path to take. :heh:

If not, see you guys soon!

good on u, keith. c u soon.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

ok.

1. After all the computation, cost of each unit is $65.50

2. I stay at blk 8, Marine Vista. This is next to VJC. Neptune Court. I will likely be at home the whole of Saturday, except for meal times...

3. I will be leaving Singapore on Sunday morning, and coming back on Friday. I am off for biz trip, and I dun want to make my wife administer this.

4. I work in Jurong (Joo Koon) to be exact. Tomorrow, I will have 8 units in my car. I likely will be going to my in-laws house tomorrow in Woodlands. So if it happens to be along my route, I can pass to you. I'll likely be back late tommorrow night.

Please drop me a call, or sms me.

Regards,

-Keith

97478141 :yeah:

• SRC Member

Such excitment doing a bulk order for the first time. Haha....

Let's hope that my excitment doesn't turn to regret. Haha.....

Oh! I forgot to mention that all the boxes have 300Y written outside. They are all sealed, and I dun want to break the tape. So I won't know whether I have the 3 units of 300U that we ordered. So, I'll juz have to ask every guy who ordered to open and check the unit.

akirasan, hmkui and WLSS...afraid that is the best I can do for this situation.

• SRC Member

Law, i got ur order already ;) i will pay and collect it for you 1st B)

bloody, thats kind of u.

thank you so much!

not to forget Mr. Keith. thank you so much

greatly appreciated