Price Of A H&S Skimmer

Nitro

• SRC Member

treat abt 110gal, which is abt 350 to 400 ltrs. It's H&S skimmer with original Aquabee pump, the one with the so called needle wheel. Used only abt a week. So is it still a good buy?

• SRC Member
treat abt 110gal, which is abt 350 to 400 ltrs. It's H&S skimmer with original Aquabee pump, the one with the so called needle wheel. Used only abt a week. So is it still a good buy?

$450 for used HS 110-F2000 is a good buy ;)

age.png

• SRC Member

I've juz gotten my H&S skimmer from Sealife. This is the SGD$450(usual SGD$800+) one used for a few days in AQUARAMA 05. Have personally see it, checked it and see that the conditions are good as new ;) So for those bro and sis out there considering a HS110-F2000, this is a good bargain ah! Going to replace my Seaclone-100, which is also good but much suitable for a smaller tank... maybe a 1x1x1ft.

For those who wonder where is Sealife... it a small lane off Balestier rd, near the end of Balestier which is towards Rangoon rd/Kallang that side. Abt 45deg left and opps Quality Hotel :P

• SRC Member

hi BearBear,

Mine is a 2x2x2 1/2ft tank. Sorry can't shown any pic as only juz bought it yesterday and have not set up yet. If wanna view the skimmer, you can do a search on Yahoo on H&S. Sorry hor :P

• SRC Member
I've juz gotten my H&S skimmer from Sealife. This is the SGD$450(usual SGD$800+) one used for a few days in AQUARAMA 05. Have personally see it, checked it and see that the conditions are good as new ;) So for those bro and sis out there considering a HS110-F2000, this is a good bargain ah! Going to replace my Seaclone-100, which is also good but much suitable for a smaller tank... maybe a 1x1x1ft.

For those who wonder where is Sealife... it a small lane off Balestier rd, near the end of Balestier which is towards Rangoon rd/Kallang that side. Abt 45deg left and opps Quality Hotel :P

it is a good skimmer and it is a good buy :P

age.png

Ermm... Are there any markings on the skimmer that says it's H&S? Cos they've been trying to "recommend" me some H&S which they claim have no markings...

I'm sorry for being overly suspicious but the way he put it, very dodgy... Therefore would love to hear from u how's its performance too...

Ermm... Are there any markings on the skimmer that says it's H&S? Cos they've been trying to "recommend" me some H&S which they claim have no markings...

I'm sorry for being overly suspicious but the way he put it, very dodgy... Therefore would love to hear from u how's its performance too...

• SRC Member

This is my H&S running for 3 days after I clean the collection cup. my is a 150-F2001 for my 3 ft tank. Just bought a 200-1260 from hk when on holiday for my 5 ft tank :rolleyes:

post-17-1122961084.jpg

• SRC Member
This is my H&S running for 3 days after I clean the collection cup. my is a 150-F2001 for my 3 ft tank. Just bought a 200-1260 from hk when on holiday for my 5 ft tank :rolleyes:

how much u got it from HK :yeah: do u mind share :yeah::rolleyes:

age.png

Sea Life have been in the market many years liao and H&S is one product that sets them apart from other LFS.

Previously before the Becketts or Deltecs, most serious reefers will buy H&S from Sea Life.

I must agree that their customer service is a little lacking but overall I feel that they are one shop that are serious in this business.

If they wanted to cheat, they would have sold the set to Nitro as new for $800+ rather than $450.

Its true that you can get cheaper H&S from Hong Kong, just like you can get cheaper Iwaki etc.

;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

Hi Maverick77,

Have taken some pics of the skimmer installed and at work almost immd. At work now, will try to post some pic tonite for you to chk it out ;) For H&S, dun think H&S company itself put any labels on their product. Can see that from some of the website that sell it.