My see through 5.5 x 2 x 2.5

shootsimon

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Ok that's all for today. Hope to hear comments from all of you.

Have a confession to make. Both my BTs are gone due to ich. Lesson learned is to QT any fish first B4 introducing them into main tank and off course water parameter must be suitable/stable.

Coral beauty also gone due to ich :(

My algea blenny also gone but dunno due to what. Maybe due to my recent rescape :(

My watchmen globy think died due to ozone. Was doing fine and eating before ozone operation. :(

Have stopped buying fish untill my water para is more stable. :paiseh:

post-34-1126261390.jpg

• SRC Member
Ok that's all for today. Hope to hear comments from all of you.

Have a confession to make. Both my BTs are gone due to ich. Lesson learned is to QT any fish first B4 introducing them into main tank and off course water parameter must be suitable/stable.

Coral beauty also gone due to ich :(

My algea blenny also gone but dunno due to what. Maybe due to my recent rescape :(

My watchmen globy think died due to ozone. Was doing fine and eating before ozone operation. :(

Have stopped buying fish untill my water para is more stable. :paiseh:

I did advise you long time ago.. but looking at the rate of purchasing can tell they will soon up lorry one..

QT any fish is a prefer and no real prove it is better unless you brought your fish from a non reliable fish shop then QT it will be better.

You know why put in fish will have ich cause they are stress and weak thus ich will confirm come. So long you slowly add and let those newly added in fish to settle down and build up their health, even got ich also wont case death one.

It is when you keep adding fish and new fish has not settle down and then u go add in another new fish (and fish do fight, so stress, weak plus injury) then ich come and kill off everything. ;)

hope you learn your learn and follow what I have advise u last time.

Also if you are going into vodka dosing no ozone should be run.

• SRC Member
cityofangels Posted on Sep 9 2005, 11:18 PM

Hey~

I don't think the pictures do justice to your tank!

Gorgeous tank!

I was telling Flame-Tail when we left your place that I felt depressed.. My tank can't be as nice as yours.  

But keep the pics coming!!

Flame-Tail Posted on Sep 13 2005, 11:37 AM

Really a tank of class. Ups for u. keep the pics coming..

Thanks sis & bro!

Hey sis, how 's the "Leong Tao Hu" seaweed :lol: Hope your fishes lke them.

Its just a matter of time for your tank to reach what you want. Like I said I only showed the nice part of it. The ugly part not being shown. Example the dead :paiseh:

• SRC Member
KennethK Posted on Sep 12 2005, 01:52 AM

Nice tank! Way to go. A word of caution, moniter ur 6 line. Quite agressive. My tank okie til i intro a 6line in. Fishes starts to go missing til i flap every rock to take it out.

So far so good. One way to counter if anyone face this problem. Go Ikea and get a small mirror and place it at a corner of your tank where its not obvious from your main view. The 6 line will be distracted by its own image and thus won't bother other fish. Am trying this myself and till now ok. :D

• SRC Member
Thanks sis & bro!

Hey sis, how 's the "Leong Tao Hu" seaweed :lol: Hope your fishes lke them.

Its just a matter of time for your tank to reach what you want. Like I said I only showed the nice part of it. The ugly part not being shown. Example the dead :paiseh:

My Tangs love the Seaweed! All fighting over the seaweed! :lol:

I'm trying to fatten them up! I currently have 2 YTs, 1 Purple Tang, 1 Pacific Sail Fin Tang & 1 Regal Tang. :)

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Thanks to all reefers who sold me the fishes or corals.

All fish are very healthy. Roaming freely and eating like pigs :D . No sign of stress, ich etc. :lol:

Corals too are blooming :P . I will work hard on my husbandary to make sure all LS are happy :D

Water parameters are in control. Will be doing the test again tonite :P

• SRC Member

One very good way to stop temptation to buy is to STOP going to LFS totally. Don't see Fish wouldn't have the impluse to buy mah. Or get another reefer to go together and watch him buy :evil::evil: . (This works for me :lol: )

Amazed with your pre-planning of the tank, good work.

Hope to see more pictures soon. I also notice the unsightly grownth of bacteria in your 6" sand bed. Good, that means they're kick in already to help in converting the NO3. Try not to get too many deep sand sand shifters like yellow head goby which will dig deep into your sand bed.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member
neokn Posted on Oct 21 2005, 02:16 PM

One very good way to stop temptation to buy is to STOP going to LFS totally. Don't see Fish wouldn't have the impluse to buy mah. Or get another reefer to go together and watch him buy    . (This works for me  )

Amazed with your pre-planning of the tank, good work.

Don't really shop at LFS. Prefer to buy from reefers of SRC through the net. Let my fingers do the walking :P . Most of my LS are bought from SRC reefers.

As for the pre-planning thingy <_< because don't have a lum sum of $$$ so must do things bit by bit :P

Thanks for the comment bro. :thanks:

Here's some closer view of the tank :look:

post-34-1129882363.jpg