Flame Angel for sales.....

kschew1498

• SRC Member

At last I caught my flame angel!!!..... :evil: Selling at $35 nett

It has been with me since Sept 2004. Eat literally everything....from mysis shrimps, brine shrimps, Formula 1 & 2 pallets :eyebrow:

Please beware it is not reef safe......specially like to peck on Prata and brain coral!!

Its really a pity I have to sell this fish :cry:

Hope to sell it quick because it is in my trap now ....with my 2 prata!!!!! :fear:

Please do call me at 97865606!

post-10-1124795137.jpg

• SRC Member

huh :huh: peck on prata still put them together :P

anyway, nice angel u have. up for your sale :P

:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

because of that i was trying to isolate the prata from the rascal!!!.....and.......the joker escape!!!! :angry::angry::cry: Clumsy me!!! :paiseh:

Thanks for all the brothers who show interest!.....

Currently its been reserved!....will try to trap the joker again in no time!!!!!

Honestly....its one of the boldness fish I have even encountered......the moment it escape....it didnt go anywhere to hide.......but follow the rest of the fish.....eagerly waiting to be fed!!!! :rolleyes: ......a fish with a character i must say......

Anyway.......I WILL TRAP YOU AGAIN!!!! SIGH! :(

• SRC Member

:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

because of that i was trying to isolate the prata from the rascal!!!.....and.......the joker escape!!!! :angry::angry::cry: Clumsy me!!! :paiseh:

Thanks for all the brothers who show interest!.....

Currently its been reserved!....will try to trap the joker again in no time!!!!!

Honestly....its one of the boldness fish I have even encountered......the moment it escape....it didnt go anywhere to hide.......but follow the rest of the fish.....eagerly waiting to be fed!!!! :rolleyes: ......a fish with a character i must say......

Anyway.......I WILL TRAP YOU AGAIN!!!! SIGH! :(

Wah piang eh! Damn suay man! Always happens when you are trying your best not to let it happen huh? :lol:

All the best trying to catch the bugger again! ;)

48x30x27' Tank. Beckett Skimmer. Deltec PF600s. RM FR Pro. DE 250Wx2. DE T5 39Wx4. Tunze 7095+6000x2. Sequence DART pumps x2 (1 return+1chiller)

• SRC Member

dunno whether this method will help you or not, but this is how i catch my fishes..

i put a net, bigger the better, at the bottom of the tank, diagonally, depending on how packed your tank is with rocks..

let them get use to it for a while, maybe an hour or so.. then spray food on the top of the netting, the fishes will go and eat the food, and all you have to do is raise the net up to the surface. Hopefully, the flame angel will be one of the fishes caught.

Some will say the fishes are faster than the raising of your net but I tried this many times and it worked for me as my fishes were usually too occupied with the food...

HTH..

• SRC Member

kekeke....believe it or not.....just caught the devil again!..........just a few minutes ago :lol: .........I was thinking its gonna take me another few days before I trap this buger.....but then the prata is just too tempting to it!!! :evil::evil::evil:

hmmm....they doesnt learn their lesson huh?! :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
aiyoh... HAHA!

Then keep the fish lo.. pass the prata to me la. :P

Brother.....dont like that la......my tank got only this 2 gems ......2 beautiful prata I can ben proud of and you keep eyeing on them <_<:lol::lol::lol:

Once I sell this fellow.....I will be able to buy brain coral la....cynarina la.....more prata.....and maybe a couple of clam.......which are all the favorites for this devil flame angel.......Sigh!....so far I lost a brain and a cynarina to this devil already!!!! :angry:

YIPEEEEE :lol::lol::lol: