Very chio blogger

XPeriment 626

hi bro XPeriment 626,

nice to know that you have a good catch ...

since you have tackled mount-everest girls - ACJC and succeeded, your skill level is way above most of guys here. do help out your weaker guys in winning girls. :)

if you ever get itchy, after 7 years, try a RJC girl. it requires a different skill set.

i give you an example:

the other day, i was at goodwood park thai village taking lunch. i saw this RJC girl (i know because she was so chin-nar, she carried a handbag with a tiny RJC badge ... yiak) with a young boy and his mum. after ordering their bowls of shark fins. she didn't dare to eat too fast and too much. obviously she was enjoying the food, but was timid.

during their conversations, she made very polite and occasional remarks with his mum. very funny sight ...

she is clearly uncomfortable and i thought the boy has done very well in winning her.

the boy has obviously mastered his skill set with RJC girls too.

at the same time, she noticed i was staring at her. she gave me a dagger look. powerful sweet darting eyes. a clear sign of the extreme intelligence in her. she was pretty but not beautiful. youthful but not so chio. suddenly, i just noticed she was very proud of her lunch companions (the mum was rich, diamonds all over, but don't know real or bluff ones). the RJ girl began to carry herself with an air of confidence after noticing my watchful gaze. hmmm ... nice ... great fire in her belly ... good catch ...

hahahahahahaha ...

enjoy ...

NEWS ... NEWS ... NEWS ...

my senior uni lecturer friend after reading the proud brunei sultan's and malaysian minister's marrying a SYT each (sweet young thing), decided to go for the kill too.

he has proposed to his girlfriend. she has agreed to marry him. my friend is now divorcing his wife of the same age.

i was told by him to be his witness at the marriage registration in 3 years' time. i agreed lah. no choice, see him so happy. jumping around like a little boy again.

another nut case friend of mine is going after a phD student. he claimed that it was a great challenge. i said no way. woman after 25 years of age are not hard targets. don't believe? try a 18-year old one. if you get hurt in the process, don't say i neber say hor. :paiseh:

:cry2:

lizard

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi bro ckkoon,

me don't know any professional girls ... sorry can't help you much here ... maybe can ask bro XPeriment 626, he started this thread ...

anyway, professional girls are much easier to try ... they have seen how hard it is to make money ... so more logical ... and hence, easier .... anyway ... my sweeping statements again ... CHILL.

B)

lizard B) B)

• SRC Member

Whaaaaa, late 40 guys going to marry 20+ girl in SINGAPORE. Shock man, can u ask him to give me some advise or any special medizin that he take.

Or is he rich like brunei guy

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

hi bro MIN,

i thought you knew.

he is only a uni senior lecturer, almost 50. stays in a semi-D (mother gave one). neber drive sports car but got RS300 old model.

don't know why he is going for divorce. i think husband-wife no more kick.

fat and ugly.

since i am still his friend, no choice lah, got to give face and smile.

:shock:

lizard

• SRC Member
since you have tackled mount-everest girls - ACJC and succeeded, your skill level is way above most of guys here. do help out your weaker guys in winning girls. :)

if you ever get itchy, after 7 years, try a RJC girl. it requires a different skill set.

i never dated a ACJC gal before but my fiancee is from RJC.. kekeke.. however, i must say, regardless of which college u come from, it is the circle of friends that u mix with that will give u that sense of aura of confidence or arrogance or friendliness.

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

So we got guys who managed to hold hand of RJC, ACJC as a wife.

Anyguys as a GF or bla bla bla want to share. I was told those gals r different from neighborhood JC.

Care to share, since it will help guys outthere lar.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Ah yea why worry,

if the gal dont want to marry anymore , get another gal lar, if rich.

can choose from RJC, ACJC doesn't matter, since most of them r like tai tai :)

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
So we got guys who managed to hold hand of RJC, ACJC as a wife.

Anyguys as a GF or bla bla bla want to share. I was told those gals r different from neighborhood JC.

Care to share, since it will help guys outthere lar.

I am a true blood ACSian :lol: Do not know about the ACJC girls now but back in my school days, I must say already some are really 'open minded' and always take the initiative. :whistle

But me wife not from ACJC :lol:

• SRC Member

Than where was she from ? :P

Sound like u did enjoy your JC days huh, so how many fish did u catch that time ?

Ocean Gump

hi bro weisoon,

ohhh hello ... my friend

if i am a pilot-to-be, i.e., tall, dark, handsome and from ACS and now studying in ACJC.

you are clearly not in the correct playing field ... :evil:

you are way above all of us in qualifications. so you are considered a walk-over. damn ... if i had your tribute back then, i am a worstest killer than you, ohhh man ...

i will be damned if i don't play-play.

oops ... hope you wifey don't read this thread.

hi bros kelstorm and wolfie,

back to the topic. Congrats ... RJC girls are indeed different and difficult.

ACJC girls mostly come from convents, so they don't even know how to cook. damn, i love to drink soup ...

RJC girls mostly come from RGS and all the top students from various schools. they have not much confidence and friends. they are normally lone rangers.

they like to bury their heads and work hard. most of them can't even dance. but, they like to cook .... kekekekekekeke

of course, the bestest method is that you are in RJC too and have better results than her, then you might have a chance.

if you are half-cooked like me, then no hope lah. that RJC girl i told you all about went on to top the whole damn singapore. i can't even smell her, let alone chio her.

she was my blemish in my report card. even my cute chinese teacher in RJC fell for me and came to visit me in oxford or was it cambridge or was it london or was it manchester (must not tell the whole truth). she stayed over in my room, with a maid next door, for two days (now you know how much a scholar costed), but, of course, i went to stay with another boy lah. if i were to woo her then, i might be able to pull off a teacher-student affair and collect another feather. some times, i just don't feel like it ... so ... just let her go lor ... cannot skin every fish in the pond ... sigh

RJC girls like to ask you back to her place for soup ... this i like ... but only for a while ...

another method is you must dig her out from her comfort zone. wahh ... hard work i must say. like get her to go bird watching (real birds hor), dancing classes, water skiing all within the same day. you will stress her out. but, you can't say the same for ACJC girls, ACJC girls thrive on outdoor activities ... so guys ... CHILL ...

yep ... next i really feel like talking about HCJC girls ... anything worth sharing ... hmmm ... we will see ... any guys out there got HCJC girls as a catch. Another version of fun ... this time must tell more stories ... or better still, i go and try a new one and tell you guys about it. maybe this time HCJC girls are much harder too ...

:paiseh:

lizard

• SRC Member

noted bro lizard mentioned neighbourhood jc.

my current fish frm SRJC.

i must say it is indeed different frm your various descriptions.

btw, told u guys my fren noe her right... i fink think she did went for op b4. (not the BKK kind though :lol: )