Min's 3rd SPS Experimental Trail

minsmarine

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I thought, he was teached by 2 clown fishes that if he suside he will goes to heaven straight and 4 virgin gals will be waiting for him there :(

So far now, water start clearing and all my fishes come out GEEE.

Another human error.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

Aiyo, must be a very sad case

Reminds me of the exact same thing which happened to me few months ago :cry2::cry2::cry2:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

My water became cloudy and I ran my beckett to the extent that the water was literally flowing out into my waste collector.

Did a change of AC and rowa and did a 30% water change

Luckily only 2 SPS suffered in the ordeal

• SRC Member

This is my 2nd accident with Anemone, damn it.

Anyway, Now 6 hrs after accident was discover, seen like my tank is back to normal, other than that damn guy's tissue flying in main tank.

Well appreciated.

No more Anemone for mylife.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

Well Anthony Calfo did get poisoned thrice.... :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Hey hey, all my human error r different error lay, not the same mistake repeat. :)

1st Mistake, buy bicolor blenny

2nd Mistake, pour 10L of kalk

3rd Mistake, buy anemone and put in the sump.

so those r nothing releated lay :)

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
This is my 2nd accident with Anemone, damn it.

Anyway, Now 6 hrs after accident was discover, seen like my tank is back to normal, other than that damn guy's tissue flying in main tank.

Well appreciated.

No more Anemone for mylife.

cause u posted ma.. this is the 2nd time with the try on anemone ma...

issit it 2nd time mistake already..??

• SRC Member

Eiya

Why r ur guys keep getting me wrong. My first accident was anemone keep moving while I started SPS and keep droping, so I decided to give a way.

but this time, it's a different story. He was in the sump and I was experimenting sometihng. He move move from center compartment all the way to water fall and go into return pump. Who would think of that, since my water column is only 1/2". He squeezed himself to dead, Did u expecte ?

So please , think out of box mah. Accidents mean can be not the same right.

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
Eiya

Why r ur guys keep getting me wrong. My first accident was anemone keep moving while I started SPS and keep droping, so I decided to give a way.

but this time, it's a different story. He was in the sump and I was experimenting sometihng. He move move from center compartment all the way to water fall and go into return pump. Who would think of that, since my water column is only 1/2". He squeezed himself to dead, Did u expecte ?

So please , think out of box mah. Accidents mean can be not the same right.

ya... sometime things jus came unexpected... Thats why we need to read more, I have once kill a rock of "stone anemone" aka "majano" or something with my pair of pincers.... end up my 2 ft tank clash :cry2: , so reading is important, but experience is 10 : 1 than reading ;)

• SRC Member

So please do share your experiences, since experiences:reading is 10:1. Even u read sometime, u don't understand what the author really mean.

I do my part, I hide nothing, bad or good as a man of integrtity

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
1st Mistake, buy bicolor blenny

2nd Mistake, pour 10L of kalk

3rd Mistake, buy anemone and put in the sump.

Don't be sad. To comfort you, all three human errors happened to me before.

1st mistake -- bicolour blenny still in my tank - 3 years already

2nd mistake --- lost almost all my corals

3rd mistake -- happened in my 2ft tank and discovered after 1 weekend not at home -- everything floating and got smell.

Of course, I have more other human errors.

Most recent....old folk use my water changing pail to put floor-mopping detergent without my knowledge...changed 3 pail of water....lost 4 colony!

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

Guys,

Really appreciate your guys's kindness. Especially to LIZARD44 who rushed from his business meeting to my house to give me HANDS & LEGS ( to my face, damn him ).

After 50 hours, my tank is

better than before :P

Hahaa, that anemone forced me to change some water. My last water change of 10% was a few months back.

So now , water is more clearer, polys open more.

Happy Reefing

PS. Everyone makes mistake and acceptable so as long as learn from the mistake, correct it or minimize damages, admit mistake. Think if you have never made any mistake in your life, than u r a GOD, so not belong to human world.

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

I am sad, very sad, very very sad. ( So does my beloved daughter )

Just after I read Lizard's post , I went to see my tank, to my horror, I saw my one of my YT inside Tunze..................................

Geeeez, switched off Tunze, take out tunze , open tunze to take fish out. Fish is bigger than tunze's gap ( I guess fish was sucked ).

Checked in him Hotel.

His top fins was damaged.

Can see some blood at one of his side fin.

Leave him alone, he was breathing.

Moving here and there, even though he was lying on the sand.

2 hrs later, me and my daughter sat @ front of him for all this 2 hrs.

HE LEFT US.

Ur guys will laugh at me, how sad we r for a small little fish ( cost only 25$ ) but he was one of our fav.

Sad, very sad, very very sad..........................................

PS. My another YT just told me he was happy, because there is no more fish to share the food with him :)

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

My both YT were small and very thin when I get them 2 weeks ago, now both r getting bigger and FAT cause they finished all dead BGA ( yes they eat dead BGA , I got a lot left over from Sugar esp ).

I sat and watch what another YT did, he swins in & out of Tunze, swim very very close, closer than 1Cm. When the current change from low to high, HE WAS SUCKED ( I saw it ), but he managed to swim back because he wasn't sucked INTO TUNZE, just to cover part. So I believe , the dead one was very unlucky to SUCKED INTO TUNZE.

YT is bigger than Tunze Gap, so it make confirmed.

Anyway, thanks.

Have to learn how to let go thing. This is the first time in my Reefing hobby, fav fish die :(

Ocean Gump