Arts In Singapore

junyong84

• SRC Member

Hey guys,

I have been assigned to do a presentation and write-up regarding Arts in Singapore. Basically, we have to talk about Art scene of Singapore in general, then zoom into a area, then discuss how the govt promote it, how this area is surving, any future potentials of it..

I know nothing about arts in Singapore. Need help from you guys. Please contribute as many ideas as possible can?

Thanks alot... would buy u guys coffee....

• SRC Member

talk about media art? animation or maybe film making? that's a big thing happening now...

or how about the B&W design hub being set up in singapore? The old traffic police builidng converting into a centre for design?

so many things happening... esplanade?

lots of things to talk about bro...

• SRC Member
talk about media art? animation or maybe film making? that's a big thing happening now...

or how about the B&W design hub being set up in singapore? The old traffic police builidng converting into a centre for design?

so many things happening... esplanade?

lots of things to talk about bro...

thats y... i need to focus on 1 topic and excel in it.. cannot digress too much..

• SRC Member

Too broad a question, fine arts emcompasses so many things: theatre, music, paintings, photography...

Any of these fields emcompasses even more groups... Kind of hard to find if you are not sure what you are looking for.

• SRC Member
Too broad a question, fine arts emcompasses so many things: theatre, music, paintings, photography...

Any of these fields emcompasses even more groups... Kind of hard to find if you are not sure what you are looking for.

considering about drawings and paintings...

• SRC Member

considering about drawings and paintings...

drawings and paintings are very very old school forms of art... have been around for ages... but there's nothing exciting and fresh to write about them...

if you ask me, performing arts, animation, photography, videography/film making are the upcoming "in" forms of art...