Handsome or Beautiful?

Justiana Er

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got no handsome face but i got $$$ to make it shine ...

i got no height but i got $$$ to make a shoe brick to stand on ...

i got no physique but i got $$$ to use as breast plates ...

i got no white knight horsey but i got $$$ to buy a Beemer (the chinese called it precious horse) ...

based on the above, i declare i am bestest handsome man on earth ...

:eyebrow:

lizard

• SRC Member
i got no handsome face but i got $$$ to make it shine ...

i got no height but i got $$$ to make a shoe brick to stand on ...

i got no physique but i got $$$ to use as breast plates ...

i got no white knight horsey but i got $$$ to buy a Beemer (the chinese called it precious horse) ...

based on the above, i declare i am bestest handsome man on earth ...

lizard

:lol: good one. A handsome or pretty face won't last forever, but money has got no age limit

• SRC Member

Am I handsome ?

If you ever happened to meet handsome man who is tall and have a lot or money, you should know who could that be.

Ah, it is not me lar, how the hell could I be handsome.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
Am I handsome ?

If you ever happened to meet handsome man who is tall and have a lot or money, you should know who could that be.

Ah, it is not me lar, how the hell could I be handsome.

U see mins children and u'll know hes handsome! :lol:

SBS_Transit

hi bro patrick,

i remembered you had a question: how come i became a king ... damn hard question ...

for answering that, you owe me a crashed coke can when i start my begging in bangkok streets ...

i would have loved to have that feeling of wooing and getting rejected by gals again.

but, i couldn't ... no longer possible.

when the battle begins, your opponents are young, fun loving, every day with your price (not yet your catch). what are you going to do?

don't talk to me about office romance, those are much much much easier as you learned to spend time with them 8 hours a day, a hunchback of notre dame will become prince charming ...

the battle gets more exciting if a young prince comes along .... damn that bast*rd ...

sorry for my excited words ... the battle is getting heated up to dizzy temperatures.

this young prince promises the price that he will share his kingdom once he gets it. the prince will drive a white horse (merc or bmw belonging to his just married sister) in shinning white armour.

whispering sweet nothings in her ears ... damn ... damn ... damn ...

what are you going to do?

admit defeat ... come on ... you can do better than that ... you stay your field and you fight ... but how?

your muscles are flabby, your shape are gone, worst you are not even eligible, you are married !!!!!!!!

one more thing your fortune smells of pork, because your kingdom was traditionally a pork empire. hahahahahahahahaha ...

years of frugality make you prefer walking rather than riding ... (because your doc told you to stay healthy by exercising)

there's no way but one ... you start to shower the price with golden arrows.

because you know that while the prince can promise the kingdom, he hasn't gotten it. his pocket has only 100bucks. in fact, the prince still has to fight it out later with his siblings ... the

the price will now learn to feed on your arrows. the more she feed the more her attention soon think about the sugars you offering.

the sugars will be like a drug.

as a king, your kingdom is already won. there is no need to fight for the pork kingdom. it is yours. if you want to share a tiny part of it, it can be done immediately.

the price will soon ask the prince to do the same. but, he couldn't, because his kingdom is in the future.

after the battle of arrows, now come the battle of helm's deep.

you will now withdraw your arrows. go for the cold turkey. in this battle, the price will be starving and the prince may win her back. but, you have to stand the ground.

the siege only just began ... in this battle, all parties will feel a sense of hurt ... especially the king. because he is old and retarded, too much of the old school (full of feelings and nonsensical hopes).

but as king, you have to stand firm. the game of wooing is not longer your ######. you CANNOT WOO and send her flowers. that's a sign of weakness and it might kill you and empire. BEWARE ...

you see: winning by sugars is easy. but, you wouldn't enjoy it. it is the true feeling that you are after.

but, the price has no feeling for the king yet. so the siege of helm's deep has to be fought out with the prince. during this siege, the prince will have maximum time with her. but, you have no choice but to wait and endure the wintry seasons. your nights will become days and days become nights.

there is no taste in the food you eat. no ambition in your pork empire ... no games will arouse you ... no friends will help ... mind you ... your kingdom will take a beating ... so be strong ... you are after all a king, a king can weather all heats.

when she returns, she will be your true queen ...

lizard

• SRC Member

Guys remember

We look for the queen who sit next to king to perfect the KING's LIFE

Not A QUEEN who will rule the country and you will be demoted to PRINCE.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

oh yes ...

that "garang guni" man who wooed a SIA girl ... and conned her money ...

you are right ... don't need money ....

but, later push or drop or throw your kids overboard ... how?

that's why love games are so exciting ... it is the next bestest thing to conducting a war ...

:yeah:

lizard

• SRC Member

Hey u 2 out of topic.

u either said handsome or beautiful.

U 2 r not handsome so only left one , since quesiton is OR,

So u 2 r BEAUTIFUL :P

Ocean Gump