Aquastar

• SRC Member

Hmmm it seem like compare with every lfs...

The new AquarStar lfs in yishun sell very reasonable price accessories... filters... tanks..... etc.... Their work system is sort of like Rainbow but they are more reasonable in pricing.... really dame cheap...if i am not wrong

• SRC Member

But the feeling i get is that they do not really have the knowledge or good advice seller.... For those who are planning to get tank.... can go down there take a look.. there is plenty in this two-shops AquarStar..

For the location... it is at the NTUC INcome building in YIshun central

• SRC Member

Dun think the building belongs 2 NTUC Income but yes there's 1 there on the 1st level, Aq*****r just beside it. I think the buliding belongs 2 Sembawang Town Council (Nee Soon Central Office). Addy is block 751 Yishun Street 72. Aq****** has tons of accessories, pretty reasonably priced. Dun know bout their LS tho. Worth taking a look if U R in the area, their stuff is usually cheaper than some places & they carry lots of brands 4 a particular item, so U can choose which best suits U & yr budget.

Cheers!

• SRC Member
Is it the one beside the fresh water lfs? thought there's no more live stock, only other pets & equipment :o

no lei.... Aquarstar is very obvious.. dun think there is any more beside it......just look for NTUC income building and u will see it

• SRC Member
5 dollars? a few of them on one LR huh? wow... mari*e im*ge selling 25 for assorted types...

Yup...got myself two rocks today and each one has at least five pieces on it. I think they are called dicosoma(not sure abt spelling) mushrooms.

Went there just now, think got new stock came in.. Got sailfin tang, dunnoe wat butterfly.. still got many but i dunnoe the names.. :P

saw their seahorse babies, still alive and as cute as before..

Can see that they are improving themselves and working very hard.. oways work till very late.. 12am still open.. and open at 9am in the morning..

my opinion is that although they are new but they are doing well in marine.. though somethings i believe still need improvement..

• SRC Member
5 dollars? a few of them on one LR huh? wow... mari*e im*ge selling 25 for assorted types...

Think flower mushrooms is the cheapest....

Just bought a piece ard 2.5" large rock ( think got ard 30 frags) from CF packed with them for $5....

But now a bit regret cos colour is erm... not up to expectations lah.... <_<