What wld u do if someone mistakenly calls ur HP?

cityofangels

• SRC Member

What would you do if a stranger mistakenly calls your mobile? When you pick up your mobile, you'll naturally say, "Hello? Hello?" And the person SLAMS DOWN the phone! Without even saying a simple, "Sorry!" :angry::angry:

What would you do?

Would you silently curse under your breath? Or call back the person and scold them?

• SRC Member

dunno why but i always get wrong numbers :P

wads worse, most of them, after hearing i said: "srry, wrong number", they slammed their damn phone :angry:

of course, i'll just swear silently at them. if call back and scold later the whole matter goes neverending :unsure:

• SRC Member

But I don't know why I keep getting weirdos calling my mobile! I'm beginning to suspect that my mobile number is a 'recycled' number. It's from M1. <_<:unsure::pinch:

What's worse, some call at ungodly hours like 3am! And slam down the phone! What the??!?

And no.. I did NOT offend anyone. So I don't think it's someone who is merely getting back at me.

• SRC Member

Sometimes i get wrong numbers now and then but the person will say sry, If someone calles me and slams the phone without saying anything, i would use a private number and call back the guy n scold him

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member

:blink: I will scold & curse him/her behind his/her back.but i will not call him back 2 scold him. :blink:

So far my Hp always incoming call fm some ppl & then slam d phone when i hello. Nowadys i will wait till d other patry say hello then i hello. Normally i dun take call fm some nos. tat i dun noe cos' i store my frends nos. in my hp record. I dun take fm PRIVATE NO. :blink:

• SRC Member

You know what? Out of the 3 different numbers I got this afternoon, there's this particular number which called me AGAIN! And the person SLAMMED DOWN THE PHONE! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I called back the number and it's some stupid hotline number! WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL! Some automated voice thing.

Could the person be calling me through a calling-card?? :pinch::huh:

• SRC Member
You know what? Out of the 3 different numbers I got this afternoon, there's this particular number which called me AGAIN! And the person SLAMMED DOWN THE PHONE! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I called back the number and it's some stupid hotline number! WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL! Some automated voice thing.

Could the person be calling me through a calling-card?? :pinch::huh:

seriously..u shld check wif M1 whether it is really "recycled"...if not...if im not wrong...u can request to ban calls rite? :evil:

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member
If it is 1 or 2 time still ok, if it is 6 times... prolly i will do the following

http://media.putfile.com/bangla47

:D

haha..so who are u??the gangster or the bangala?

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member
If it is 1 or 2 time still ok, if it is 6 times... prolly i will do the following

http://media.putfile.com/bangla47

:D

:lol::lol: This is so fanie... really gangster neh.. :lol: couldnt laught non-stop!

anyway, juz to share.. few time i got a phone call too, w/o voice, then put dwn..soon.. very "######" question comes in thru sms.. for one whole wk i received all offensive sms. End up in police station for a report.. but police cant do much also.. they advice me, if i wana pursue the case, i need to bring up to court for action. KAOZ.. waste time!

or another option is u can ask the operator to "BAR" the incoming number..u can try.... ;)

• SRC Member

it is bloody irritating to constantly receive phonecalls which are unlisted numbers (be it from strangers or telemarketers etc), yet can't do anything abt it....

shld really have a law to make all phone numbers visible so that it is traceable. In the 1st place, why pple want to have their numbers unlisted? unless they have something to hide....

• SRC Member
it is bloody irritating to constantly receive phonecalls which are unlisted numbers (be it from strangers or telemarketers etc), yet can't do anything abt it....

shld really have a law to make all phone numbers visible so that it is traceable. In the 1st place, why pple want to have their numbers unlisted? unless they have something to hide....

u can do something abt it.

GO and lodge a Police Report for Record Purpose on this Disturbance and nuisance call..then bring this report to the service provide to get them to trace the "private" number...then ..then vola u have his number and legal action can folow...

** the above is 2 mth old information.. should be valid as i just ORD from SPF

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.