'Commercial' sales of Clownfishes still on??!

aiyoh! as i told the rest of the reefers....this guy is damnz stubborn...and ignorant!

I do knew that hes going to come back..thanks angelluv for his warning again! Now his new name is call Fabian ...no also change....see below PM for more info...

haha Guess u are pretty traumatised by the guy.

My name Fabian. I don't give my number so easily, please understand.

Now I don't have picture cos I just sold camera. So sorry!

bro, i dun wanna to be another victim...but if can, please post me your pics at this address metamorphosis_dar@yahoo.com.sg

thanks and let me know ur real name and contact numbers!

thanks!

Hello,

Read from one guy's hot post just now. Gave me the impression you are looking for clownfish?

I have 5 of them to sell. 2 are a pair and the other 3 are singles, but all of them happy together.

Have to sell away bcos just got a new job which requires me to travel quite frequently, so no time to take care.

What is the price that other guy quote you? Truly hope somebody can take my LS fast.

Cheers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I just want to sell away my own fishes. Reasons for selling are all true.

Already stopped all commercial sales... Graduated already and got a new job..

wow! one day never log in....now another problems! <_<

haizz...when can he ever grow up??

• SRC Member

Wah very soon I kanna suspected too! :P

u kanna suspected??? ya like real sia bro! u the most "eng" one among all the rest of the reefers...and everyone knows your house, ur number...ur real name....how can u run away??!! :lol:

• SRC Member
I just want to sell away my own fishes. Reasons for selling are all true.

Already stopped all commercial sales... Graduated already and got a new job..

Some people will never learn. Why so young look at money as top importances? Now is the time for you to experience, not think of money.

• SRC Member
How many clownfish do you have????

That time you said you bought from LFS and then resell them for a few dollars profit each?

bro WL,

I think we better go to his place and see lah...later when u see the conditions, you will faint....retrieve all his thread..his PMs....etc etc...i doubt he's know about reefing..still have the cheeks to say "3 years in reefing" OMG! what the heck!

i have many clowns too....and im one of them! :lol::lol:

How many clownfish do you have????

That time you said you bought from LFS and then resell them for a few dollars profit each?

I have 5. Personal collection ones. Trying to sell cos got new job need to travel.

Wil: My fish not that bad. Dunno why turn up to meet u tat time like tat. It's still a pair. But i din force u to buy and sold u on the cheap. I also feel bad they died in ur hands.

I think we better go to his place and see lah...later when u see the conditions, you will faint....retrieve all his thread..his PMs....etc etc...i doubt he's know about reefing..still have the cheeks to say "3 years in reefing" OMG! what the heck!

i have many clowns too....and im one of them! :lol::lol:

i started in Nov 2002. Ard 3 yrs rite?

• SRC Member

I have 5. Personal collection ones. Trying to sell cos got new job need to travel.

Wil: My fish not that bad. Dunno why turn up to meet u tat time like tat. It's still a pair. But i din force u to buy and sold u on the cheap. I also feel bad they died in ur hands.

im not brooding over it! as i told you, if i hear other fellow bros complanined...i shall not let you off..anyway thats the past! ;) im fine with that!

Now, let come back to the issue...in fact, i can stop all my craps in here but if you have problems in your current issues. Bring in out, as bro wl mentioned, show us what u actually have...ur setup ...etc etc...some reefers can help!

U still mentioned abt UFO sales. Look at his sales, look at his pics....this is how a sales goes on...did u? i doubt so....how wonderful ur clown is? Im not sure...

show us and stopping logging in with diff iDS.... :lol:

• SRC Member

tt time u sae u clearing off ur clowns bcos u wanted to put in a clown trigger...

n now u sae u wan to travel bcos of job.....bro...u are contradicting urself la..

can u pls give a gd explaination abt tis to all reefers??...

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

tt time u sae u clearing off ur clowns bcos u wanted to put in a clown trigger...

n now u sae u wan to travel bcos of job.....bro...u are contradicting urself la..

:lol: relax pal...i think he really very very desperate to get rid of all these lucrative business with his friend (*i dont know whether true anot)

Anywaz, i started to realised one thing...if you ever ever want to buy something...better go for your fav LFS or our sponsors.

IF i really want to buy from another fellow SRC , i will make sure...hes somthing (in rep) like Bro Rav65, acidjzz, WL, BH etc etc...Those pple that are active and dedicated to reefing..

These are just my personal views! :lol:

• SRC Member
aiya tat time lying now true lah.

Anyway nvm lah, think i dun sell them here.

quitting this place.

next time bump into any of u on the streets, no hard feelings k.

peace.

:lol::lol: bro, relax...keep them lor...maybe they will give birth and next time, you have more babies nemo to sell off! :lol:

• SRC Member

quitting this place.

peace.

ohh..so now admit u lying.....haha......despo...

u dun talk so much la...quit src la...

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

Pal no offence....my advise to you.....

get the hell out of here....remain low profile for few years....wait till you grown up....then come in...i cannot imagine the attitude and behavior of yours at these age compared the rest of the reefers who the same age like you...even some pple at age 16, still can think and handle things much better than you... please review urself....:D

• SRC Member

quitting this place. next time bump into any of u on the streets, no hard feelings k.

peace.

Bro, Think u never repent ur mistakes :angry: Now that ur ploit is exposed, u r actually thinking of cheating other ppl elsewhere !!!!

But let me tell u THIS!!! People has got BRAIN to analyse and think thru abt ur sales. Its only a matter of time that u will be exposed again!!!!

Don't u wan to make more friends anywhere and everywhere but not enemies ??

Why make urself worry tat when u bump at fellow reefers, no hard feelings !!! Because u know u lie and cheat ppl of ur false sales....

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........