Anyone has an O2 xda II mini?

ervine

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

Thinking of getting a new phone and a PDA to get my life more organised and was thinking of the O2 XDA II mini.. but not sure if it's worth it..

Or should I stick to my current phone and get a PDA instead? Thinking of pocketPC coz got handwriting recognition (hate Palm's graphitte)... any recommendations?

Thanks in advance..

Erv.

• SRC Member

Currently using the O2 Xphone...

Have to warn you that it thinks more like a PC than a phone. Meaning that navigation on the phone is really like navigating in a PC. The usual user-friendliness you'd find in a Nokia / Sony Ericsson will not be found in this supossedly "smart" phone.

But I love the look of the phone.... :D

• SRC Member

personally im using the xdaIIs.

Personal comments:

Can retrieve emails anywhere.

Can surf SRC anytime outside.

Can play MP3 music

Can play movies

All in one lah!

I dun like it.....

too big for a phone.

Cannot put in the pocket.

Must put in bag

O2 mini...well...too girlish for me! :P

And compared to the processor speed...xdaIIs still the fastest and the most important, the value is still there compared to XDAmini..why the price drop so much ever since it launched? Compared to XDA II series?

:D

• SRC Member
personally im using the xdaIIs.

Personal comments:

Can retrieve emails anywhere.

Can surf SRC anytime outside.

Can play MP3 music

Can play movies

All in one lah!

I dun like it.....

too big for a phone.

Cannot put in the pocket.

Must put in bag

O2 mini...well...too girlish for me! :P

And compared to the processor speed...xdaIIs still the fastest and the most important, the value is still there compared to XDAmini..why the price drop so much ever since it launched? Compared to XDA II series?

:D

yeah but pricing beyond reach also... hahaa.. and the size... omg... the size...

I played with a 02mini today.. not too bad I must say, i thought it would be worse.. and I really love the handwriting recognition, it beats palm's grapitte hands down!!

How abt pocketPCs? I considering just like getting a pocketPC instead and use both seperately...