Coin for bid

dradttg

• SRC Member

Dear all,

Given that nowaday, everyone also want to auction away their stuff (extremely common or common). I also dont want to lost out and let people say that I am outdated.

I have a $1 dollar coin for bid. No picture. Sorry DC spolit, handphone resolution lousy cannot bring out the true colour of the 1 dollar coin. Aiya, you want to see sample, just take out the $1 coin from your pocket. It is the same lah.

Starting bid $1 and each increment is $0.2.

Bid ah! Bid ah! Dont lugi ah.

• SRC Member
wat year is the coin? wat color is the coin under normal lighting and

not artinic lighting. is ur coin bigger than the normal coin? how long

had the coin been with u?

i bid $0.88 for ur $1 coin.

Bro, seller already say start bid at $1.

Should I also try a bid and demonstrate another wonderful reefer characteristic of becoming a member of the pilot team?

*No offence to weisoon* :bow:

• SRC Member
Dear all,

Given that nowaday, everyone also want to auction away their stuff (extremely common or common). I also dont want to lost out and let people say that I am outdated.

I have a $1 dollar coin for bid. No picture. Sorry DC spolit, handphone resolution lousy cannot bring out the true colour of the 1 dollar coin. Aiya, you want to see sample, just take out the $1 coin from your pocket. It is the same lah.

Starting bid $1 and each increment is $0.2.

Er..... he mentions tat start bids at $1 :unsure:

But if can bid lower, I'll contribute to the bid also lah :D

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

I was inspire after seeing more and more common stuff being put up on bid.

There are certain fishes that can have different prices based on its pattern. For example, AT, true percula clown, chervon, golden, etc. But there are certain fishes that does not have any distinctly feature so what there to bid for??