Big boy toy show at expo starts~~~

andysho

wow! lightingstrike bro, u went for the sexpo is it? approached by a ###### lady in black selling u tickets....:P

nope. what is sexpo in spore when i hv been to those in ozland. ;) any tickets bought at Ticket Charge outlets, Expo Conceirge, etc b4 today will only be $8 each.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
Man, I didn't even know there was a pre-launch! <_<

;) u should go during the sexpo period...wow! lots of girls wearing very very short skirt selling tickets! :whistle:whistle

was approach by one while looking at the sexpo booth & floorplan...while my thoughts was imagining what's inside sexpo and suddenly a pretty lady just pop in front of me...i was shocked :blink: and speechless for few seconds...... :blink:

asking me to buy from her.....

but in the end, did not buy the tickets from her....COS no $$ in my wallet! damnz it! should get from her!!!! regretted!!!! :D

• SRC Member

nope. what is sexpo in spore when i hv been to those in ozland. ;) any tickets bought at Ticket Charge outlets, Expo Conceirge, etc b4 today will only be $8 each.

hahhaha! true...my coll commented that europeans fair are better than this!

and somemore....charged $15 per pax! gosh!

• SRC Member
u should go during the sexpo period...wow! lots of girls wearing very very short skirt selling tickets!  :whistle  :whistle

Errr... I'm not interested in the girls.. I plan to go the Big Boys Toys Show because I always had the fascination for cars, new technology & gadgets. I just want to see what's in the market now. ;)

• SRC Member

argh.....

and i am here in Guam!!!!!!!

its okay... i will just console myself when i go to strip club/joint hopping tonight... :P

(and all i can do is bar-hopping, club-hopping or pub-hopping in sillypore... :P)

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

ya.. sat and sun den more thing.. went there on sat with jem , terryz and angelluv.. but we only stand outside and see.. nothng much though..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

Hi light....

you strike so fast , i strike later

but i got better deal ...

i got it for 5 bucks

no worries, since i am a non-safra member........ regardles whether it's $5, $8 or $10; it's a waste of monies........ disappointing show....... nothing great......... even the race queens....... <_<

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png