Weekly Update - 28th to 4th Dec 2005

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Where is this LCK? is it the 110 LCK that reefer mentioned? can someone tell me how to go there by driving please. thanks!

Where's ur location? :P

• SRC Member

Where is this LCK? is it the 110 LCK that reefer mentioned? can someone tell me how to go there by driving please. thanks!

LCK 110 is located at neo tiew cres

as for directions, depends on where u come from, but i go by jln bahar, lim chu kang, then small road into neo tiew

the other direction would be kranji, go past the railway crossing, then go across the kranji dam, and you will reach

LCK 110 is a small signboard, most prominent would be the discus fish signboard, look out for that if you are first time goer

cheers

• SRC Member

LCK 110 is located at neo tiew cres

as for directions, depends on where u come from, but i go by jln bahar, lim chu kang, then small road into neo tiew

the other direction would be kranji, go past the railway crossing, then go across the kranji dam, and you will reach

LCK 110 is a small signboard, most prominent would be the discus fish signboard, look out for that if you are first time goer

cheers

thank you. will try going there this Saturday to check out the SPS shipment, but not sure what time to go is better...

Any confirmation of the shipment time?

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

Was it postponed?

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
There is no SPS shipment at LCK this Saturday.  As confirmed by the owner of the place.  Please don't cheong there.  Thanks

Thanks Chris for sharing the info. save a trip all the way there and end up returning empty handed. :peace:

yes so was it postpone? ... I am looking for X'mas present for my tank and my kids ... :lol:

• SRC Member

:lol::lol:

Iwarna - Got a Bali shipments, lots of Bicolour, keyhole, sixbar, Bluelips Angles...

Other as usually fishes.....

Ah Beng - Tons of Yellow Tangs ( very small, very cute.....)

Lots of Yellow eyes Tangs, Flame Angle, Flame Hawk....

ONE SMALL SIZE BLACK TANG, ONE SMALL MULTICOLOUR ANGLE

• SRC Member

Iwarna dont think have hammers or frogspawn left, they do have alot of brains. afew cynarina and prata, blastos, the rest cant remember :lol: . They have half a tank of sps left from last shipment. Soft coral, zoos and some mushies.

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member
Iwarna dont think have hammers or frogspawn left, they do have alot of brains. afew cynarina and prata, blastos, the rest cant remember :lol: . They have half a tank of sps left from last shipment. Soft coral, zoos and some mushies.

any nice color SPS left har?