Do ARMY allow camera phones?

akahoshi

Do ARMY allow camera phones? (Talking about AFTER BMT.)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do ARMY allow camera phones? (Talking about AFTER BMT.)

• Yes
    • No
    • How'd i know? Just bring lah!

• SRC Member

Hi all,

Hear the army don't allow camera phones in BMT training.. I think most of you would confirm that, but how about after that? Do they still restrict the use of camera phones??

Pls do tell what phone you are or were using during army, i need to change to a non-camera phone and still undecided..

• SRC Member
OMG IM GOING INTO ARMY ON 9DEC OMG OMG OMG...!

OMG ALL THOSE HERE AT LEAST ABOVE 21 MADE IT ALIVE OUT OF NATIONAL SERVICE OMG OMG OMG.

give it a break.... army now getting more and more slack as it is....

my cousin in commando is telling me how good his life is in hendon thru BMT and all his courses.... and from what i hear frm him and compare it against my BMT life in teking back like almost 3 years now.... it is so damn easier now loh....

nowadays... u just run away... play piano.. come back later... pay 5000 bucks, smack backside... can walk away without serving NS....

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
bro.. never tell me what phone ur daughter using? i need some recommendations for non-camera phones.. (not to mention long battery life too, cuz they dun let you charge there..)

Nokia 3100, looong battery life. use to talk with it straight for 4 hours.

Its an old model, so market only second hand available. But if you aiming for a new unit, 3120. same with 3100 only different casing.

• SRC Member

yepz. some of my bmt friends had like 2 spares for their phones. haha...

i had one spare. didn't have a gf mahz, didn't talk much. those who got gf and wanna use free incoming and yak and yak and yak and yak and yak, i dun think any brand or model can last you with one batt...

more batts more batts... haha

• SRC Member

is that shiny object that i think i'm seeing what i think it is? :o ??

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

I just went for ICT at ALTC (Army Logistics) last month. They used to ban camera phones but now allow them as every new handphone model these days have a camera and they given up trying to enforce it as it will be a huge admin headache.

So rather than control it, it's now allowed. Anyway, nothing confidential about ALTC anyway.

• SRC Member
I just went for ICT at ALTC (Army Logistics) last month. They used to ban camera phones but now allow them as every new handphone model these days have a camera and they given up trying to enforce it as it will be a huge admin headache.

So rather than control it, it's now allowed. Anyway, nothing confidential about ALTC anyway.

yeah u r rite!.

is something like a chalet there!. haha. :lol::D