Reef Octopus Skimmers

alfie

• SRC Member

this skimmers are made in CHina why not contact them directly..I believe some bro here ask me for their contacts and price list and i email to them liao...Maybe getting from them directly will be cheaper.. Contact Martin . (China agent)

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

with shipping not cheap hor.....and have you guys figure out that the pumps from US might not work here???? buying adoptors and new pump might end up cheaper to buy here.....

dunno about you guys....but i had very bad experience ordering overseas from china.....:P

• 2 weeks later...
No news?

Another disappearing bulk order starter. But lucky no money transfer yet.

I never disappear.

Didn't you see THC's post? Cannot do bulk order on things that sponsors are selling. But then again how come he can do bulk order for ATI? http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39226

I dont know that Reef octopus skimmer is selling in Aquamarine, cos they sell as CHEAP NEEDLEWHEEL.

The rule states,

Priority order:

1. The items are not available in Singapore at the time of the bulk order.

2. The items are currently available in Singapore and the bulk order should be first made to a sponsor first, before proceeding to ask from any non-advertiser and then finally... an overseas option.

3. The prices cannot be matched by local retailers/distributers and is currently available from an overseas source (official online shop) at a price that is way cheaper overseas and as such, an SRC bulk order can be sought, provided one is aware of the lack of warranty/local support/exchange & refund policies from overseas sources and any such related risks.

I think he should have contacted other LFS before doing the bulk order.

• SRC Member

Friend don't drag me into yr problem....and which LFS is carrying the brand?

I was very sure there ain't no stock in Sg at the time of my bulk order. Now that Reefdepot has it, reefers can get from him.........And pls solve yr problem, not grag someone else into it....

You Have a Nice Day Friend..

• SRC Member
Didn't you see THC's post? Cannot do bulk order on things that sponsors are selling. But then again how come he can do bulk order for ATI? http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39226

If you are around during the period, you would have known that Edmund is having problem contacting ATI and have to switch his bulk order to D&D.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...1&hl=ati&st=135

When THC started the bulk order, none of the sponsor was carrying any ATI tube.

Aquamarin posted their Skimmer thread on 17 Dec. You posted the bulk order on 20 Dec. You are probably more guilty of the crime you accuse THC of.

David Copperfield again....

Funny, how you know i didn't check with the sponsor????

You spy on me???? or you have telepathic powers???

okok. i am sorry for that post.

i just wanna to explain why i did not continue the thread.

:peace:

please buy from aquamarine and be a supporter there.