Vday's coming

shoelevy

• SRC Member
,Feb 2 2006, 02:59 AM] Last yr , my then BF now hubby t send flowers to my office. I 'niam' him for 1 yr for spending such $$ as i would rather use it to buy food. typical me :lol: This yr 's I 've have already chosen my gift :rolleyes:

lol

princess, bo gnia leh...u nagged la but what happens if he hadn't given you anything?

you'd still nag at him wouldn't ya? :lol:

so what have you selected for him this yr?

share leh...perhaps its sth that we others can tap an idea from!

i just got an idea and that is to fold flowers origami for her

i hope i can get flowers .. cause i think we can eat anytime..

:paiseh:

so traditional thinking ..

but last year i told him not to get me flowers cause find it too ex on Valentine's day ..

but this year we celebrating early ..

i thought of what to get him already hmm...or else i will ask him directly what he wants :P

.png

• SRC Member

Hi there,

Thanks for the contribution.. swee.. :whistle

So now, I am hoping for more contributions! Any? :D

Anyways here's my contribution

Have you tried eating at Equinox? 71st storey towering into the sky, seeing the whole of Marina in a glance? 360 all round glass windows? I think many did, but for those havent, you may want to try having dinner there.

Sitting in a corner of your own and your girlfriend, slowly caressing her hand, and looking into her eyes, you will feel as if your world has stopped... :)

Well thats Equniox for everyone by me! :)

Cheers!~

• SRC Member
Hi there,

Thanks for the contribution.. swee.. :whistle

So now, I am hoping for more contributions! Any? :D

Anyways here's my contribution

Have you tried eating at Equinox? 71st storey towering into the sky, seeing the whole of Marina in a glance? 360 all round glass windows? I think many did, but for those havent, you may want to try having dinner there.

Sitting in a corner of your own and your girlfriend, slowly caressing her hand, and looking into her eyes, you will feel as if your world has stopped... :)

Well thats Equniox for everyone by me! :)

Cheers!~

oh hey i heard that place is the ultimate dining with gf experience...mind sharing with us the expected budget for dining there?