AT for sale

chris21

• SRC Member
hi sorry withdraw my offer since it is still in the bidding process.

Just got new tat a shop is coming in at $90 only, all the best Jem

I'm not taking sides here.

Maybe Chris AT had been with him for awhile already and it's currently healthy and feeding?

$90 for AT is cheap, what abt $70 for AT? Anyway, those new shipment AT survive rate could jolly well have a lower survival rate than a healthy and feeding speciemen. What if I buy 1 AT and it didn't survice and thus I buy another 1 it survive. So in total I spend $140 for the AT <_<

But I must say buying either one could jolly die but just that I would rather not take the risk. If I were to spend $30 extra for more confident then so be it.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member
I'm not taking sides here.

Maybe Chris AT had been with him for awhile already and it's currently healthy and feeding?

$90 for AT is cheap, what abt $70 for AT? Anyway, those new shipment AT survive rate could jolly well have a lower survival rate than a healthy and feeding speciemen. What if I buy 1 AT and it didn't survice and thus I buy another 1 it survive. So in total I spend $140 for the AT <_<

But I must say buying either one could jolly die but just that I would rather not take the risk. If I were to spend $30 extra for more confident then so be it.

tt is assuming tt the problem lies in the AT and not limited to the other factors like size of tank, type of inhabitant, water quality etc.

However, wat u mentioned is true.. if the AT is feeding, it is worth getting, paying a bit more but personally, i wun pay more than $20-30 above mkt rate. Also, it would be nice if can personally see the feeding process...

i hope i'm not bashing this thread. If Chris21 thinks otherwise, i apologise. Peace :peace:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
tt is assuming tt the problem lies in the AT and not limited to the other factors like size of tank, type of inhabitant, water quality etc.

However, wat u mentioned is true.. if the AT is feeding, it is worth getting, paying a bit more but personally, i wun pay more than $20-30 above mkt rate. Also, it would be nice if can personally see the feeding process...

i hope i'm not bashing this thread. If Chris21 thinks otherwise, i apologise. Peace :peace:

Agreed to part 1.

Feeding proccess is a must in any case even if I buy for LFS that claim that their LS is already feeding.

Cheers. No harm done and I'm not in any chance related to Chris21, neither do I know him.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png