Valentine Day Review

hsloo

• SRC Member

Hi,

Valentine Day is over, but how good or bad is it? I start first.

After a good meal, reached home and thought to have a chat, watch romance movie with my wife at home with some red wine. :angry: Got a phone call from office and need to support a network problem :angry::angry: Worked from 10pm till 5am...... totally spoilt my plan..... :(:(:(

• SRC Member
Hi,

After a good meal, reached home and thought to have a chat, watch romance movie with my wife at home with some red wine. :angry: Got a phone call from office and need to support a network problem :angry::angry: Worked from 10pm till 5am...... totally spoilt my plan..... :(:(:(

So what's the plan that is being spoilt??? :D

• SRC Member
Hi,

:lol::lol: the surprise...."Dear wife...its valentine day...i have a gift for you......tata!! .my newly pruchased 6footer tank receipt.....errr....can u give me some money?? Need to pay them liao....And also, u free tomorroww...can u sign the delievry order tommorrow too...and REM...to pay them....." :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

:lol::lol: the surprise...."Dear wife...its valentine day...i have a gift for you......tata!! .my newly pruchased 6footer tank receipt.....errr....can u give me some money?? Need to pay them liao....And also, u free tomorroww...can u sign the delievry order tommorrow too...and REM...to pay them....." :lol::lol:

Then i am sure another "War of World" is begin.............

• SRC Member

I really did not want to post anything, but I cannot help but say this:

Imagine this.

A healthy 24 year old guy spending Valentine day with a bunch of older people, at least 45 years old, and to be exact 11 "middle-aged" gentlemen from various parts of the world;

1) 1 X Singapore Boss

2) 1 X Guam Boss

3) 3 X Palau Business Associates

4) 5 X Guam/Hawaii/USA Business Associates

5) 1 X Governor of Guam

1 "middle-aged" lady. She is the First Lady of Guam to be Exact,

2,569 nautical miles away from home, a loving wife and adorable-to-bits daughter.

So how is my Valentine's day? And you guys think you got it bad.

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
I really did not want to post anything, but I cannot help but say this:

Imagine this.

A healthy 24 year old guy spending Valentine day with a bunch of older people, at least 45 years old, and to be exact 11 "middle-aged" gentlemen from various parts of the world;

1) 1 X Singapore Boss

2) 1 X Guam Boss

3) 3 X Palau Business Associates

4) 5 X Guam/Hawaii/USA Business Associates

5) 1 X Governor of Guam

1 "middle-aged" lady. She is the First Lady of Guam to be Exact,

2,569 nautical miles away from home, a loving wife and adorable-to-bits daughter.

So how is my Valentine's day? And you guys think you got it bad.

Wah, so you haven't back in S'pore yet ah? I waiting until neck long long siah. Not for Valentine of course. :lol::lol: