Weekly Report - LFS/LFM

• SRC Member

Hrmz, i find the price there abit steep too.....but seriously, some of the corals they have over there are worth it, some not so. I guess its up to the individual, if we see a piece we really like and whether we mind paying the extra price for it. They do have some nice pieces that we do not see often at other LFS often though. To each his own.... :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are the prices at aquamarin and bio-ocean not high ,selling a coco worm for $60, and green open brain for $60 , an green bubble at $85? Both of the shop look nice don't they lose out to the so call boutique and the service is good too , ur ear is too light . Keep telling customer their fish are hand caught by their own divers and corals from germany , where did the german got their corals from? Germany ? State? or from Indo? Even Reborn with so many shipments of LS everyweek don't tell customer that their fish are hand caught and he should learn Bio-ocean , Aquamarin and Reborn to be a honest busniess man. If the shop is open in the heart of orchard rd , yes lots of people will understand. And look at the price of the dry goods , most of them over price except for Aquaz products which is on offer which i think Aquaz had done a great job in controlling their price. As a customer i know which shop to go to , once bitten twice shy.

Corals From Germany? :huh: Germany where got Corals????No la..They say they pay more to buy over those exotic and nice corals that are going to the States,Japan and Germany la..thus more expensive mah.If we keep on paying less for this corals...i Believe next time no corals coming in already...wait all go over to those high buying power countries.... :pinch:

Anyway jus like what Oxnviolet said...TO EACH HIS OWN :D

How much is the black cap Basslet?Anyone knows>??

• SRC Member

Corals From Germany? :huh: Germany where got Corals????No la..They say they pay more to buy over those exotic and nice corals that are going to the States,Japan and Germany la..thus more expensive mah.If we keep on paying less for this corals...i Believe next time no corals coming in already...wait all go over to those high buying power countries.... :pinch:

That's why some super power import from us instead of the other way round. :evil: To escape the super ex cost that they're getting direct from supplier like Indo n Phil.

Btw, awhile ago alot of pple are looking for nice US zoos etc. Well, what do you know these zoos actually comes from Phil. :lol::lol:

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

The last time I know black cap cost around $60 only. :D

• SRC Member

Hi there bro neokn and other bros,

is there confirmation that black caps are coming in the LCK shipment? or have black caps come in with the recent golden octopus shipment? im abit confused now- are black caps going for $80 somewhere now???? aargh!!!! i must have my black cap!!! my sole scooter blenny is lonely la.. hahhahahaha :P

• SRC Member

The last time I bought from PR @ $80/-. LCK110 might have a better pricing??? Anyway, I think there's a blackcap basslet session. Coz sometimes they do come in for 1 month or so but after that they'll be gone for awhile before the next shipment will arrive again.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

anytink new at reborn ? might be goin down later

was there during lunctime

fish section - the usual fishes, pretty empty... very nice PBT near entrance

coral section - almost empty but doors open wide.. maybe shipment coming in later?

btw, was told that reborn will start bring in clams in march or april

• SRC Member

hi ian NO black caps in LCK & golden octopus. just back from golden octopus. not much corals left but got some fishes... :P:P

bro ian ah bak said no black cap this shipments but not sure for the up coming shipments :P so you juat have to wait.............. :evil:

was at AA juz now look c look c. frm outside the shop

their setup looks gd! with chillers MH lights or t5 ,airconditioning.

most of their tanks have chillers... power...

they shd be opening on sat.

reborn didnt have much stocks , juz the usual leftover stuff.

• SRC Member

Paradiz Reef having nice fish shipment this Saturday. Those looking for Royal Gramma & Black Cap will be able to find in this shipment.

Other nice fishes too...

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

PR stocklist from post in AF by Barracuda

Paradiz Reef

Expected shipment 25/02 SAT 3pm

Angel/Butterfly

Emperor Angel (Juv)

Argi Angel

African Flameback Angel

French Angel

Queen Angel (Juv, Car variety, much nicer colours!)

Personifer Angel

Mitratus Butterfly (Very rare specimen!!!)

Anthias

Evansi

Blue Eye

Carberryi

Fulcreamus

Randall's (Female)

Tiger

Dottyback/Gramma

Royal Gramma (the real loreto!!! Much brighter colours than brazillian)

Black Cap Gramma ( Few!!!)

Neon Dottyback

Blue Bar Dottyback

Red Head Dottyback

Springeri Dottyback

Orchid Dottyback

Marine Betta

Goby

Chinese Zebra

Purple Firefish

Firefish

Yellow Watchman

Dracula

Red Cap

Blue Spotted Jawfish (very popular fish in Japan)

Assorted fairy wrasse including African Male McCoskeri , Radiant

Tang

Atlantic Blue Tang (Few)

Achilles Tang (Few)

Yellow Eye Tang

Powder Blue Tang

Ebilli Mimic Tang

Sailfin

Clown and Other Fish

True Black Ocellaris Clown

Green Chromis

Inverts

Fire/Blood Shrimp

Skunk/Cleaner Shrimp

Peppermint Shrimp

Leandrites Shrimp

Assorted Pistol Shrimp

Nassarius Snail

• SRC Member

Wah...you cut and paste from their list ah?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

hahaha ya I think most likely the case... I'm sure alot of peeps will rush down for their black caps as well as Royal :P

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond