• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

That's about all the pics I took. More details are as follow:

Glass tank dimension: 5 feet lenght x 2.5 feet width, x 2 feet height

Cabinet is 6 feet in length.

A aquamedic dosing pump was not shown in the pic.

I am posting this for my friend who wish to give up this hobby due personal reason but wasn't too comfortable in revealing his identity. The setup was painstakingly put up and design by him. All the DIY was done by him too. Cost him well over $15k.

Well, now that you've seen the hard ware, just pm me the price you think it's worth. Not out to make money here but just need to quit this hobby.

Thanks!

p.s. feel free to pm me any questions as well.

Comments are welcome!

• SRC Member

Haha, thanks but no, it's not my setup. Its the setup of my friends. I helped him in setting this tank up so it's sort of like my baby too! Quite sad for my friend but we have to get our priorities right!

I'm still hanging on to my tank! :)

Comments are welcome!

• SRC Member

If I'm not wrong,your friend got the top notch Aquamedic riff 1000! Its a cool 6 stages water treatment system. Good to see someone using it after admiring it in the catalogue for so long :)

• SRC Member
If I'm not wrong,your friend got the top notch Aquamedic riff 1000! Its a cool 6 stages water treatment system. Good to see someone using it after admiring it in the catalogue for so long :)

Er . . . He didn't get a Aquamedic riff 1000, but he does like Aquamedic products! :D

Comments are welcome!

• 2 weeks later...