AQUATRONICA Aquarium Controller

jervismun

We are just a bunch of control freaks who happen to be interested in keeping marine fishes and corals ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So guys... let's prepare for a suddden strike of Singapore reef tanks... the Italians will be so impressed :lol:

http://www.aquatronica.com/eng/aquacontrolled.htm

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

:D yeah I was thinking about hooking it up wirelessly so that we can even monitor the water parameters from anywhere & anyplace... :D:lol::P which I called DIGITAL REEFING !!! ;)

Doing it wirelessly under 802.11g or b is another option which I believe is on the pipeline of Aquatronica.

aquatronica7na.gif

People Will Forget What You Said.

People Will Forget What You Did.

But People Will Never Forget,

How You Make Them Feel.

Bros and sis already owned/planning to own an Aquatronica system can join the new Aquatronica Club (A*Club)... this club is still new (in its formation actually) and we are inviting dedicated reefers to help run the club :)

The A*Club is already pressurizing (ooh what a strong word... sound so politic... actually more like pleading) the regional distributor for Aquatronica to help us source for a compatible calibration fluid or service for our Redox probes... they are already liasing with Italy... so let's hope for good news soon :)

The little Signature you see below is available for all reefers with Aquatronica system. So kindly PM bro Lyz77 or me for it :lol:

• SRC Member

This is ELOS's Biotopus II..You can fine tune the controller with your Pocket PC via Bluetooth...but the price of this equipment is stunning... :ooh:

BTW how to insert the "Aquatronica Club"

To join? Just let us know... we do not have a fully functional club yet... so currently A*Club is more like a group of enthusiasts :lol: If you want the A*Club logo, just PM me :lol:

Bro THC... very impressive new product... it's ok to offer our readers a chance to look at what's coming in the future... there are more than just Aquatronica and IKS in the market for sure :lol: Now... Biotopus' Distributor can PM me the price? :lol::lol::lol: It is totally stunning :D

• SRC Member

Someone delivered this toy to me but got no time now as the German vs Argentina about to kick-off. :lol:

post-14-1151679494.jpg

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member
Bro THC... very impressive new product... it's ok to offer our readers a chance to look at what's coming in the future... there are more than just Aquatronica and IKS in the market for sure :lol: Now... Biotopus' Distributor can PM me the price? :lol::lol::lol: It is totally stunning :D

Don't know the price of the controller...but ido know the Mh shown in the picture already cost 3K ++

Someone delivered this toy to me but got no time now as the German vs Argentina about to kick-off. :lol:

Wah got delivery?!? Emm... how come I have to go collect myself ah? ;)

Bro enjoy the game... PMed you something :)

Don't know the price of the controller...but ido know the Mh shown in the picture already cost 3K ++

Wow they do MH too? Well... will surely keep this brand on the check... haha... perhaps my next upgrade :fear::ph34r::fear:

• SRC Member
Hi Jervismun bro,

can check with you as the temp and float using the same interface and only one is available. Any idea how to connect both without having to purchase another power unit?

there's 2 connectors per power plug for temp or level sensor.. but if you want more you can get 2 way splits to connect 2 level and 2 temp sensors per power unit or any combination of level and temp sensor ;)

aquatronica7na.gif

Hi Jervismun bro,

can check with you as the temp and float using the same interface and only one is available. Any idea how to connect both without having to purchase another power unit?

There are actually 2 no. of similar connector on the Power Unit. 1 is for your Temperature Probe, the other Water Level Sensor. Unless you have more probes/sensors, then you can purchase a Water Level/Temperature Interface which gives you another 2 slots... I bought another Interface :lol: Coz I plan to have another Temperature Probe soon... perhaps to record room temperature :lol:

But again, I have not connected my Water Level Sensors yet. So can't confirm the above for sure. I will connect tonight (if can't get movie tickets :lol: ) Stay tuned!

I will do a proper review specifically on issue this weekend.

• SRC Member

Wah got delivery?!? Emm... how come I have to go collect myself ah? ;)

Bro enjoy the game... PMed you something :)

Santa Claus decided to come earlier .. :P

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

Santa Claus decided to come earlier .. :P

Emm.... do you happen to be Ping's dad? :lol::lol::lol:

there's 2 connectors per power plug for temp or level sensor.. but if you want more you can get 2 way splits to connect 2 level and 2 temp sensors per power unit or any combination of level and temp sensor ;)

Oops, will only set up in sep hence only go thru the manual.

the pic shows temp, level and ECU(electronic control unit) using the same port.

Guess too excited and tired when i got it home so did not read the full details and only see from the main pic :paiseh:

Bro jervismun, :thanks: for all the review and do post more update ya..... so can learn more before i set it up in few months time. May need to get another float sensor as well cos dun feel safe only one for top up usage lor

aquatronica7na.gif