the donkey dung at ML

• SRC Member
Give lah...otherwise he buy wrongly and that will be worse... :)

Ignore the white parts as they are just 'dirt'. :lol:

Oh my god... does this "dung" still in your tank????

It looks disgusting man.. but it quite a rare thing to see in LFS these days.... $10 hmmm go down take a look tomolo....

• SRC Member

Oh my god... does this "dung" still in your tank????

It looks disgusting man.. but it quite a rare thing to see in LFS these days.... $10 hmmm go down take a look tomolo....

Never judge a book by its cover...Ask fellow reefers about its benefits... :eyeblur:

• SRC Member

u guys must be kiddin me.. was there today i tot it was sea cucumber.. now i come back and it says donkey dung in the forum? what the heck can donkey dung do for a reef tank...? cos i noe donkeys definitely dun shit in the sea... :blink:

u guys must be kiddin me.. was there today i tot it was sea cucumber.. now i come back and it says donkey dung in the forum? what the heck can donkey dung do for a reef tank...? cos i noe donkeys definitely dun shit in the sea... :blink:

ha ha..very funny. nice attempt. :snore:

• SRC Member

hhmm I don't see why can't donkeys shit in the sea??