Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

Bro Sapp, remember to bring container this Friday :ph34r::fear: .....plan is when we see Jervis not looking then....... :evil::eyebrow::heh::lol::lol:

We will discuss who take blackie who take the hellfires...... :lol::lol::lol::P

Sorry guys... my locksmith will come install padlocks to both my hood and sump cabinet today :lol::lol::lol: Prevention is so much better than cure... agree? :evil:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah you all... so sad leh... ok here's my final FTS before it is being rip-apart by pirates :pirate::pirate::pirate:

post-34-1163043997.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Wah you all... so sad leh... ok here's my final FTS before it is being rip-apart by pirates :pirate::pirate::pirate:

bro ... all wanna take fishes...

But don't worry, since I newbie ... dono how to keep fishes ... they take fish i take equipment okie? :P:whistle kidding ...

nice FTS la bro ... :D

Haha... you guys are so funny :P

Here's a video of my fishies eating... frozen brine shrimp :)

th_MOV09090.jpg

Cute little fellas... very small from Hawaii... grazing my shell bed... I am thinking of adding a bunch of these as they always stay on the shell bed... perfect cleaner :P

th_MOV09095.jpg

My Choco Chip and Green Maneater Zoas... open up so much larger compared to my home tank :unsure:

post-34-1163092212.jpg

My old T.Crocea... opening up nicely next to my Alveopora :heh:

post-34-1163092270.jpg

Finally manage to find my Zanzibar Boxing Shrimp :) The body is purple in colour :heh:

post-34-1163092339.jpg

Side tank shot :eyebrow:

post-34-1163092388.jpg

When U ordering again? I am looking at some snails... Those with an antenna and buries itself in the sand. Used to have tons of them in my old tank but now all gone.

Ordering what bro Piero? Snails? ;)

Just came home from TCC's first ever gathering... here are some of our die-hard members :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1163175521.jpg

Thanks bro J for this cute little Pink Digitata frag :) My first SPS frag B) By the time I switch off the light... a little bit of polyps extension can be seen :heh:

Bro J & J also bought me 2 BE Anthias to complete my collection :bow:

Thanks bro D for the Great Wall of China :yeah:

post-34-1163177242.jpg

Actually most of my fishies are very stressed up by the gang... they can somehow sense our presence I believe... most of my fishies shown sign of abnormal behaviour... for example for a while my Mystery Wrasse turned aggressive and territorial... Fox Face hiding in defensive mode... I didn't know it can impact the tank so much :o

post-34-1163177475.jpg

Very nice. I'm speechless. I like the whole layout not cramp and room for fishes to swim around, i like the good contrast of corals the colours and fish in your tank.

I like the whole neat layout with minimalist and doesnt show the ugly trunking of eqpts on the main tank.

WOW IMPRESSIVE MAN