Weekly Updated - 6th to 12th Nov 06

:D Queen angel, french angel, rock beauty angel, Cuban Hogfish, Atlantic Blue Tang (L & XL), Royal gramma just arrival today at Ah Beng's :D

Is there a small size french Angel there?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member
anyone seen blue hermits and cleaner shrimps?

T95 got cleaner shrimps and I think I saw one blue hermit at one of the tanks. U got to find the hermits urself :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Received 'sms' from Ericsson Pet Farm.

Cultured SPS arrived last night !!! Opening Sales at 3pieces for $100.00 :o:bow: Opening hours from 11am to 6.30pm.

Heard their 1st shipment of Cultured SPS are pretty nice colours

and good quality & got many senior reefers already gone down

last night :shock:

• Moderators
Wow so fast !!! Thought of going down this late afternoon after work but seems

that those piece ones are already sold :cry2: anyway here are the photos of their sps received by email from a friend :evil:

Cultured SPS from Ericsson Pet Farm --- 3 pieces for $100.00 !!!

Was there in the afternoon. left abt nearly 5pm.

Left with abt 10 pcs max.

going for 3 red notes a pcs.

Tom

Wow very cheap SPS :yeah::yeah::yeah:

On the other end... AM brought in some nice and rare SPS... I am going down to collect 3 pieces later :heh:

The rare red polyps with yellow base left 1 piece i heard... coz all taken by TCC members :evil:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Moderators
Wow very cheap SPS :yeah::yeah::yeah:

On the other end... AM brought in some nice and rare SPS... I am going down to collect 3 pieces later :heh:

The rare red polyps with yellow base left 1 piece i heard... coz all taken by TCC members :evil:

Since you are going down to AM. Remember to drop by T95.

Maybe make a trip to Ericsson. Maybe pick another few SPS home.

The quality of the shipment have been very good. Even the 10 pcs left over which was there.

Welcome to the SPS club!!!

Tom