Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thts pretty common but e diff part is to retain e colour...

normally those tht r closed.when u buy.. . either took damn long to open or will nv open again...

hahaha that's true, so I am blasting it under my 150w MH. Just trying in the bid to return its colours and perhaps grow more (:

Anyway bros and sisters, I am not trying to shoot anybody or anyone down. I am just sharing my views and remind everyone not to write any corals off the book. Anybody who feels sensitive or offended by my opinions, I sincerely apologise in advance (:

Cheers :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member
eh sis u got play ard with e colour of pink zoas b4 a nt huh?

put nearer to light get lighter or darker?

i wonder is it same as blue mushroom...lighting... <_<

Tried pink zoas, b4. Used to put them at the top of the rockscape, cos I thot pink likes more light. Anyways, had them for a while then they melted away. Not sure why.... But I have seen pink zoas in other bro's tank and it placed on the sandbed and it's doing well. So this time, the pink one I got from Iwarna's last shipment, half put on sandbed and other half in the newly scaped tank, under 250w mid tank. Will see what's the difference.....

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• Moderators
US zoos = INDO zoos

US zoos = ok

INDO zoos = CMI

the equation nt tally lehz.. lolx...

u c bro nuclear fibre also post the bam bam from indo..

but if u realli notice zoos tht come from US is much cleaner and healthy

mayb they qurantine well..

indo zoos r rather dirty,poylps with sand and rock always full of pest critters...

The zoas from US are usually a few generations from those collected from the sea and tank raised which is why they are cleaner and healthy. Which also explain why their prices are higher and of course the freight factor too la.

But not all shipments of US zoas is 100% healthy as some are "victims" of shipping and handling stress.

Tom

• SRC Supporter

bro lemon what u mean by cmi?

melt away or wat?

maybe got pest.. indo zoas normally come with alot of pest,cos they r cheap and come in big chunk... lfs and supplier normally dun bother abt them too much cos they r cheap.

my experince with pink zoas are they like more light, always place higher.. but not too high also... like wat sis ming mention will melt.

if u plc them in sandbed, they will have long "neck" over sometime :)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

the postman is coming to 6ave nxt wk probably..

do u prefer to colour e bams lookalike urself or u wan it colour up more then i pass u?

anyway i tink i gt some reds and lighten spiderman u may nt hv but sad to say i cannot post pics liaoz.. nid to cpr my camera already..

temporary u fragging any stuff???

• SRC Member
the postman is coming to 6ave nxt wk probably..

do u prefer to colour e bams lookalike urself or u wan it colour up more then i pass u?

anyway i tink i gt some reds and lighten spiderman u may nt hv but sad to say i cannot post pics liaoz.. nid to cpr my camera already..

temporary u fragging any stuff???

Can try the frags in the newly scaped tank with more light now. Not fragging anything at the moment, cos for some unknown reasons, I keep getting paper cuts. Best not be messing with zoas.. :ph34r:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

Can try the frags in the newly scaped tank with more light now. Not fragging anything at the moment, cos for some unknown reasons, I keep getting paper cuts. Best not be messing with zoas.. :ph34r:

wahahahahaha.... tht got totally nth to do with reefing lehz..

mayb u handle too much fresh A4 size paper is it?

another reason is ur hand put inside water too long ur skin tends b easier to get cuts even some abrasion against e LR..

or is it u r like me hand always kanna super glue frag too much my skin everything drop off by one small patch..

• SRC Supporter
wahahahahaha.... tht got totally nth to do with reefing lehz..

mayb u handle too much fresh A4 size paper is it?

another reason is ur hand put inside water too long ur skin tends b easier to get cuts even some abrasion against e LR..

or is it u r like me hand always kanna super glue frag too much my skin everything drop off by one small patch..

the cut will affect her from fragging.. that got something to do with reefing.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member

Gloves! :P

No, I'm just kidding. Pls take care... putting on some aloe might help soothe the itch during the healing process. ^_^

• SRC Member

Thanks Bros for your concern. Yes, have been trying to remember to use gloves, but most of the time forget.

Bro amby is right too, the hands do get more sensitive when I mess with the tank often. When that happens, just have to try to stop putting the hands in the tank, only restricted to cleaning the glass and picking up the corals if they happen to fall on one another. :D

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

yeah we read before some dude in US, his dog ate the zoas supposedly and went to dog heaven.

Another reefer went hospital with some serious ailments and the docs couldnt do anything and said just pray u get out alive... !

our marine inhabitants sure are lethal arent they? even sea snakes are more venomous than the land ones, excluding those crazy inland taipans from OZ :D

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

breathing in some fumes of furan 2 gives a little bit tiredness.. lolx..

haven try not washing my hands with soap n eat a meal yet,lolx,e box only say use gloves or wash hand after use...

nv say will mati lolx.. <_<

hv soak e zoas in e furan2 solution cant even kill my mini abalones

wonder hw is it so effective cure zoa pox

hv pour e remaining solution in my main tank for ard 10 hrs my LPS n softies all seems ok..

if dose main tank abit expensive..

1 sachet for 10 gallons..

• SRC Member
breathing in some fumes of furan 2 gives a little bit tiredness.. lolx..

haven try not washing my hands with soap n eat a meal yet,lolx,e box only say use gloves or wash hand after use...

nv say will mati lolx.. <_<

hv soak e zoas in e furan2 solution cant even kill my mini abalones

wonder hw is it so effective cure zoa pox

hv pour e remaining solution in my main tank for ard 10 hrs my LPS n softies all seems ok..

if dose main tank abit expensive..

1 sachet for 10 gallons..

According to the zoaid cure page, it should work. Did u take any before and after pic, to see the progress?

Maybe u can start a thread to show us your experiment. :eyebrow:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

According to the zoaid cure page, it should work. Did u take any before and after pic, to see the progress?

i only dip for 15mins lehz..

paisey camera spoil liaoz lolx.. u c i nv post any pics today...

no pox come off leh duno is it dip nt long enuff

is it suppose use tank water or FW to mixed with e powder?

i use e tau hua container pour 1 packet in n tank water..

some areas of ur zoas will get little tint of lime green

but e web says after 3 days will disappear..

i only dip for 15mins lehz..

paisey camera spoil liaoz lolx.. u c i nv post any pics today...

no pox come off leh duno is it dip nt long enuff

is it suppose use tank water or FW to mixed with e powder?

i use e tau hua container pour 1 packet in n tank water..

some areas of ur zoas will get little tint of lime green

but e web says after 3 days will disappear..

• Senior Reefer
WAA REALLI?

no ava go catch them arh?

got venom one a nt damn dangerous one lehz..

lolx.. nearby sell turtle soup they wanna start sell snake soup arh lolx..

at the back, the 2nd last tank at the door. one banded sea snake inside a box with holes. cfm is not a moray eel. too thin to be a moray. have been there for weeks le.. i see it. very ke lian sia....its not even moving or curious when i see it ): haiz...why must they bring in this kind of thing..