ming69

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Ming,

Can see there are more "sticks" in ya tank these days... :eyebrow:

Have been adding more sticks since you were here. Think I'll need to start pruning some of the old sticks to make room for newcomers. Very hard to resist the buying urge, so sometimes have to just avoid going to the farms and shops. <_<

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

Have been adding more sticks since you were here. Think I'll need to start pruning some of the old sticks to make room for newcomers. Very hard to resist the buying urge, so sometimes have to just avoid going to the farms and shops. <_<

AW! why do that when it's gonna hurt?! just let me know when you want to cut up some sticks man! I do not mind adding them to my collection. Gonna get plenty of room with my upcoming rescape! :P

Cheers,

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• Moderators

Quite agreed lah.. I'm "tearing" down my centre piece monti to made room for more. LOL..

So you must avoid GO nx shipment then.. see many nice pieces.. Also AM's SPS shipment as well... :evil:

Tom

• SRC Member
AW! why do that when it's gonna hurt?! just let me know when you want to cut up some sticks man! I do not mind adding them to my collection. Gonna get plenty of room with my upcoming rescape! :P

Cheers,

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Haha!:lol: Will let u know when I cut them up.

Quite agreed lah.. I'm "tearing" down my centre piece monti to made room for more. LOL..

So you must avoid GO nx shipment then.. see many nice pieces.. Also AM's SPS shipment as well... :evil:

I wonder if I have enuf self-control to avoid that shipment. :lol:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Senior Reefer
Grapes sprouting from the rocks. Will be looking for a Tang to clear this.... A Naso maybe??

the grapes look very nice! i love macroalgae. imparts a touch of natural-ness...if there is such a word hehe!

• SRC Member
Was quite happy when I first saw them, but at the rate they are growing and taking over the zoas... They will have to go or kept under control <_<

Hi sis.. I dun mind to host some of you grape.. Hihi

Would tank love it ? Good for Nitarte control ?

• SRC Member
Bro AhLee, your purple death grow so nicely, mine is nowhere as nice as yours <_<

Not sure how it look like under white light.. I never really look at it as I place it right on the frag plate near to tank top....the colour.. hmm.. hope it will turn stunning purple soon

• SRC Member
Hi sis.. I dun mind to host some of you grape.. Hihi

Would tank love it ? Good for Nitarte control ?

grapes especially green ones are quite risky. Most of the time, they go asexual when they are not happy with your tank conditions. Remembered buying them when I first started, they turn white the next day. :shock:

Heard that a naso tang can keep it under control. So will try lor...

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
My purple death are not doing so well... growth is also very slow... I'm jealous! <_<

Think they don't need much light but should have some flow. Mine only gets sunlight, cos it's kinda shaded from the tank lights and I think the flow should be ok.

It's just so hard to get the color though..... <_<

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• Senior Reefer
grapes especially green ones are quite risky. Most of the time, they go asexual when they are not happy with your tank conditions. Remembered buying them when I first started, they turn white the next day. :shock:

Heard that a naso tang can keep it under control. So will try lor...

not only naso tang haha. most tangs will do the job pretty well. AT AT!! :D