Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• SRC Member
Hello Stranger! Long time no see u in forum. Tank is ok lah. Should join us to chiong leh... :eyebrow:

Indeed rare guest popping by after M.I.A for so so long... :ph34r: Well, at least she's back :lol: Waner, when u free to come out again ?? Dun hide anymore la....

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
There are definitely more GEMS than these few zoas as seen in the pics... :eyebrow::eyebrow: Can only drool at ur colorful collection :lol:

:thanks: Bro FT. The others just took post the pics in a few pages back liao. How's your new additions doing?? :eyebrow:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
:thanks: Bro FT. The others just took post the pics in a few pages back liao. How's your new additions doing?? :eyebrow:

Jus one word ----- SWEE !!! :bow:

Thanks for the addition GEMS to my tank :bow::thanks:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Some zoa pics :)

wa! the 2nd pic, the one with the yellow skirts and orange centre.. that one also 'no horse run' :bow:

• SRC Member

awesome collection of roti pratas :bow: Seems like limited space for all ur gems :pinch: Plans for upgrading again Ming ? :lol: And ya, maybe a pics of ur appetite appealing abalone too :look:

• SRC Member
awesome collection of roti pratas :bow: Seems like limited space for all ur gems :pinch: Plans for upgrading again Ming ? :lol: And ya, maybe a pics of ur appetite appealing abalone too :look:

Ya, I think too many liao. Your tank have space?? :eyebrow:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Ya, I think too many liao. Your tank have space?? :eyebrow:

Think my tank once got some humble prata collection, but now.... can u believe... there's no mot even one prata in my tank left :cry2: The former prata glory is in written history, my friend. :peace:

Now my tank mostly dominated by plates... Yes... plates all over one corner of the tank :sick: