Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Not power lah. Messing with the tank is my "alone" time, cos my hands will be wet or dirty. So the kids have been told to stay away, or else.... :chair:

Tank is in a mess at the moment, cos I removed a lot of the corals before delivery and haven't put much back as I will be moving soon. Although we haven't started to pack. :lol:

The red margin is doing well and starting to feed on pellets. The mystery didn't bother it, which was good.

Hi Ming sis.....

Looking forward to view your new tank....

Tank : 3 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup end Feb 2014 ) --> 4 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup early Nov 2016 )
Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC6 --> Bubble Magus Curve 7
Return pump : Jebao 10000l/h ( down in 17th December 2014 ) --> Jebao DC-12000 ( 19th December 2014 )
Compressor drop-in coil
Wavemaker : Tunze 6105 x 1
Lights : Modular based DIY LED light x 4

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

Welcome back Ming! the picasso clowns are so nice!

Unfortunately, Elvis didn't make it. :cry2: But I found Priscilla another bad boy.

At the moment, it's a threesome in the tank. Not sure whose with who yet. So they've been named regardless of their sex. ;)

Hi Ming sis.....

Looking forward to view your new tank....

The new tank is still a long way to go... Think work should be starting on the cabinet according to my carpenter. Tank maker said he'll measure the cabinet once it's almost ready.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

Unfortunately, Elvis didn't make it. :cry2: But I found Priscilla another bad boy.

At the moment, it's a threesome in the tank. Not sure whose with who yet. So they've been named regardless of their sex. ;)

The new tank is still a long way to go... Think work should be starting on the cabinet according to my carpenter. Tank maker said he'll measure the cabinet once it's almost ready.

Priscilla... what a lovely name to bring back sweet but yet painful memories. :chair::off:

jiayou for the new tank. let me know if need any help from my side. :cheers:

maybe can chio Alex too. :phone:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

4 (or I should say 5) attachments and still going strong with the hobby. Unbelievable. Do you get any sleep?welldone.gif

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

Bro ahLee,

u interested in this zoa? Gota frag about 5-6 polyps

Wah Sis.. This Look like a GEM lar.. is this ID as Galaxy something smething.. someone in AR selling $80 per polyps .... :fear:

Sure I want.. will visit you soon..

• SRC Member

Wah Sis.. This Look like a GEM lar.. is this ID as Galaxy something smething.. someone in AR selling $80 per polyps .... :fear:

Sure I want.. will visit you soon..

Think may become this one in your tank. Also passed a frag to Bro Klyve, see how it evolve in his tank. :)

post-5641-001316100 1291793217_thumb.jpg

Got a small one on frag plug, looks more pink than the ones on the rock.

post-5641-003325300 1291793340_thumb.jpg

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

Pink panther theme in your new Tank ? Want to have some Pink Milli to go along ?

SPS will have to wait till the new tank ready then can start stocking up.

At the moment, zoas are better. Will try to visit u one of these days.

:ThanxSmiley:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

4 (or I should say 5) attachments and still going strong with the hobby. Unbelievable. Do you get any sleep?welldone.gif

2 youngest in childcare, other 3 can entertain themselves, so during the day still can mess with tank or sneak off for farm visit. As for sleep, surviving on 5-6hrs at the moment.....depending on whether I stay up to catch up on Dexter, Supernatural, Lie to Me, Glee, etc... :lol:

Pink yuma!?! Had one before but it melted.

Keeping my fingers crossed, and hope for the best. So far still ok.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• Senior Reefer

Not on tv. Watching on the computer. U like Sam or Dean. Me Dean. :) Sam too creepy in the new season.

haha.

i see.

i like both. both super good looking and very cool!

i like ghost whisperer also :)

• SRC Member

haha.

i see.

i like both. both super good looking and very cool!

i like ghost whisperer also :)

Sam's body is OMG! *drool* in the new season. keke

The Pink Yuma is nice man.. :P

I like the color, very sweet pink.

Sis Ming... Dexter, Lie to me, Glee etc.. i have on comp.. can watch anytime:P

U have the luxury of watching anytime. I only get my comp when everyone's asleep. :cry:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg