Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hey... U dun owe ah long $$$ but U got shary eye for nice nice pratas :lol: Let us know ehn u coming back for the vengence :P

:lol::lol:

Don't have tank can also chiong with us. It's always good to have an extra pair of hand and eyes. More fun! ;);)

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Prata mooncakes anyone? :lol:

Wahaha... since mooncake festival's ard the corner, can i order some from it ? :yeah::eyebrow:

ur pratas are opening up big :) Done thing need much to do anything abt the corals lei. U have know where to place them already :P Next time I pop over will be collecting the mooncakes, ok ? :P

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Wahaha... since mooncake festival's ard the corner, can i order some from it ? :yeah::eyebrow:

ur pratas are opening up big :) Done thing need much to do anything abt the corals lei. U have know where to place them already :P Next time I pop over will be collecting the mooncakes, ok ? :P

wahh.. so nice mooncakes there :yeah: .. bro fishtalk1517 how can you not ask me come along with you.. :P:lol: we provide Chinese Oo long tea for Sis ming69 b4 whack the mooncakes lor lor.. :lol::lol::lol::evil:

• SRC Member

wahh.. so nice mooncakes there :yeah: .. bro fishtalk1517 how can you not ask me come along with you.. :P:lol: we provide Chinese Oo long tea for Sis ming69 b4 whack the mooncakes lor lor.. :lol::lol::lol::evil:

LOL... :lol::P Okie... I bring lanterns to keep them all occupied while we feast on the mooncakes pratas :whistle:P They looked so yummy ... Slurp..

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Still have 2 more waiting in the other tank to be placed. Sigh...

Also, have to move the two on sandbed. But arms not long enuf. Scared use tongs will damage them. So leave them there for the time being..... :(<_<

Oh, by the way, is it usual that the prata 1 day open big big, then next day don't open? Is it a sign that it doesn't like its spot? :cry:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
It should open after awhile not more then 1 day. If not check whether anything disturbing them. As long as a little bloat and not tight is okie. If tight then it might be stressed.

P.S. ur prata open well. Too bad DC not with me now.

Took out the "fireworks" one(think that's the name, but not sure :paiseh: ) which was looking stressed, and replaced with the bi-color stripey one.

Stripey open big liao, now the one next to it looking stressed. Hmmm.... :angry:<_<:(

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Prata together okie 1 ma.

Think is due to current. See the flesh being blown upwards. Not sure wat causes the change in current. Maybe is the angle of the way the prata tilt.

Anyway, remove to holding/frag tank, just to be on the safe side, cos can see mouth open and teeth liao. :(

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
hope not intrude in ur thread in anyway but can't help myself to juz notice tt u got

vry nice n healthy pratas :ooh:

keep it up they r looking gooooooooooood. :D

Bro Storm.. The Sis ming69 pratas not only looking gooooooood B) ..also looked so yummy ... Slurp..like mooncakes :yeah::P

Am i right ?? bro Fishtalk1517 :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Bro Storm.. The Sis ming69 pratas not only looking gooooooood B) ..also looked so yummy ... Slurp..like mooncakes :yeah::P

Am i right ?? bro Fishtalk1517 :lol::lol:

Bro Storm, not intrusion at all.

Honored that the prata kings have deemed my pratas are worthy of comments.

:lol::lol::lol:

:bow::bow::bow: "I'm not worthy"

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

vry nice of u but prata kings i am not but may b me juz plain lucky further more

new hands got eveything rite. :paiseh:

worthy u r in all aspect u do best n u n other female reefers r one of the reason y this hobby is a challenge to a male reefer who r envy to the extend tt they believed tt if d gals can y not d guys. :whistle:P:lol:

i here remain n wait to d progress of ur pratas. :ph34r:

• SRC Member

Bought one of LCK's bui bui neon goby today. Was half expecting to see a fight between the two but was surprised that they started to stick together within minutes.

The intention was to lighten the cleaning load of the resident goby, but now both of them just have eyes of each other, and ignore all the tangs Q-ing up for cleaning. <_<:pinch::erm:

post-34-1187186445.jpg

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

Wow... a disc shape water bed? I think your fishes are merely reflecting your mood :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica