Roidan's 4ft tank

roidan

slowly u get used to it man..

I seasoned liao.

anyway I think its way off. at 50% off, if I am the seller, I might as well throw it downstair. my two MH bulbs already cost there liao. I won't be as good to says charity, I will says cheapo is the betta word.

i think its a case of *you cannot please the whole world with whatever you do*.....bound to be some people who cannot tahan your style of doing things...

as much as i can recall, probably when devilfire offered me his *50% price* of $200 or $200plus (can't recall...sorry), i must have said something like it's quite far from my expectation....or very far from my expectation......i believe nowhere in my sane mind did i remember answering him in a degrading manner pertaining to his offer...and inviting this kind of response from him.

well, if i, as a seller, can't even express my view that an offer is far from my expectation, then what kind of world is this...hehe :unsure:

anyway, so many people PM me till i blur....but i see this guy's post....i lagi more :shock:

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

terry:

hehe..u ah...aiya..want more sand also can..how much u want :P

anyway..just came back from LCK with 3clams...ok lah.. colours so so only...

here is a picture of my current tank...now with more new additions...to prepare to transfer to 6ft.....taken, with sony v1, bought today before i went LCK..present from gf....envious? hehe :P

think the photo quality din lose much compare to the previous ones in the thread hor...the previous ones taken by f717...

post-34-1070694771.jpg

• SRC Member

wow..

sibei free eh..go LCK 2 times in 2 days..

sound like u got personal car eh?

yah loh..

i tot usually guys buy expensive presents for gers and not vice versa?

where to find such good lobang?

whaaha

i running a reverse photo period..will post pics of my clams tonight in this thread..look out for them bro bwilly....

er...as for that question....i think it's a 2 way traffic lor...i usually pay for the small stuff like meals...cinemas...wat-have-yous....and occasional sk-II stuff...but one time she will buy nice things that i want lor....

my treat to her comes in trickles but all year round...her treat to me...special occasions only lah...but once she buy..she will buy nice stuff like this....hehe

upgrade? u mean the tank or camera? no lah..its not upgrade for camera...more like downgrading abit...hehehe...

i sold off my f717 to my fren....actually wanted to wait for the f828...but will not be here yet...i paiseh to borrow back the camera from my fren...so i told my gf that i wanna get a cam today to capture tomorrow's 6ft tank arrival mah..so she drop a pleasant bomb on me that it will be her present for me lor...

one of my uncles will be getting the f828...so i decided against getting one myself lor...coz even when i had the f717....the pics i take were limited as very ley chey to bring out....like a bazooka...lol

anyway...she wanted me to choose the T1...the one very flat and large LCD..but the functions limited leh....the v1 functions more like my previous f717 but the lens abit poorer i think...the f717 starts from 2.0 aperture whereas this v1 starts from 2.8

is the number referring to aperture? i also blur...must ask terry...he expert in cams...

i think gals sure like the T1....looks like the casio exilim series... :off:

not sure is a rose tip or not leh....but AT said it was somewhere in this thread..

yeah..height is a problem for most cabinets..hehe...actually i designed the new 6ft tank based on the ev400 height of 34inches...lol...i made a clearance of 37inches inside the cabinet...lol

but the ev400 will take 3 to 4 weeks to come whereas edmund has stock in hand for ev240...so might as well lor..hehe

anyway, here are some angled views of my 4ft tank now

abit blur..did some sharpening

post-34-1070702853.jpg