Week 1 3th Nov - 9th Nov 2003

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Sorry to interupt, I just found a LFS in hougang, Simon Road beside a clinic last week. Its near the Kovan MRT station. Yes, its a full marine LFS operated by a malay couple. Anyone been there or know them? I didn't really get to look at their stock cause in a rush but noticed they do have LR, corals and fishes. :D

Most Wed and Thurs always free...except for this week - going to visit Jkt LFS! ;)

Jkt = Jarkata? wow...go all the way there see corals...just wondering..if hand carry back few pieces need to declare or not? :rolleyes:

If can just bring in maybe after my exams I see how.. :evil:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Still on leave and nothing to do, so take the opportunity to visit friends in Jkt. Sadly, cannot bring any CITES listed things back ( :( not that it is forbidden, but Indo will not issue CITES certs for Singapore; also no one will bother to do for you if you are bringing just a few pieces!)

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

Still on leave and nothing to do, so take the opportunity to visit friends in Jkt. Sadly, cannot bring any CITES listed things back ( :( not that it is forbidden, but Indo will not issue CITES certs for Singapore; also no one will bother to do for you if you are bringing just a few pieces!)

Hehe..since so free can always drop by my place for a chat or something..since your workplace is so near mine.. :angel:

• SRC Member

Hehe..since so free can always drop by my place for a chat or something..since your workplace is so near mine.. :angel:

On leave...not at work :lol:

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

she uses bus11 :lol:

actually she is so popular reefers jump over each other to go LFS with her :lol::lol:

Actually she is so popular that we want to dump her outside the LFS gate and go in seperately from her!

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually she is so popular that we want to dump her outside the LFS gate and go in seperately from her!

The disadvantage of being so popular........everybody try to avoid you :lol:

And she say I'm jealous of her popularity :lol:

• SRC Member

Oei!!! Enough liao hor... wait I take out my face and turn it the other side then you know... :angry::pinch:

Since our Professor is so near me...I shall...I shall...NUKE his tank!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:off::off::off:

back to the thread liao lar... :P

Oei!!! Enough liao hor... wait I take out my face and turn it the other side then you know... :angry::pinch:

Since our Professor is so near me...I shall...I shall...NUKE his tank!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:off::off::off:

back to the thread liao lar... :P

AHahahHAha....this is so hilarious.. :D

• SRC Member

That's right.. We have to dump her or else she will get all the good stuff & left

us with none. :evil::evil::nuke:

If only i have the PR skill like her ( ENVY ). ..........:angel:

• SRC Member
Sorie, i am new to this but where is LFS? Sounds a great place to shop! What's the full address? Thx! :)

Lfs is the abbreviations for Local Fish Shop, bro...

It is anywhere convenient for you to go to...Just check out the posting of the lfs list... :)

• SRC Member
That's right.. We have to dump her or else she will get all the good stuff & left

us with none.

:evil::pinch::angry::nuke:

Anyway, no pr skills lah...just be myself lor...and be sincere and look doe-eyed!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Another meaning for 'gong-gong-dai-dai'... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

:evil::pinch::angry::nuke:

Anyway, no pr skills lah...just be myself lor...and be sincere and look doe-eyed!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Another meaning for 'gong-gong-dai-dai'... :lol::lol::lol:

SHe gets the best DEALS with CHEAPEST PRICE :)

Thanks for helping me out a few time hehe ...

She know almost all the LFS :)