Scam in this forum

tanVincent

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he only rent a room n the floor place for the tank. Loner with no family. Thats why wanna keep boasting bout his family. So rich still must ask people send him here n there. Ask father buy him a car n provide a driver if he too smart to get a class 3. :lol:

Maybe he only rent a room n the floor place for the tank. Loner with no family. Thats why wanna keep boasting bout his family. So rich still must ask people send him here n there. Ask father buy him a car n provide a driver if he too smart to get a class 3. :lol:

maybe he taking his helicopter license lah, too rich to drive car lah

okie, i promise i would not sneer at people again......

• SRC Member

he told me dat he got US driving license but din convert it to Singapore license dats y not driving a car

after hearing wat he claim i was like "huh?"

• SRC Member

ya.. he that time told me that whenever there is ppl giving things, he will chiong and collect from them..

oh.. and he told me that he got a aus licence.. haven convert to s'pore licence.. that's why..

and he got a BMW 7series.. his dad has already bought him that.. and still in his dad katong big house!

wth! kenny..! which one u said is true? you make no one trust u..!

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

ya.. he that time told me that whenever there is ppl giving things, he will chiong and collect from them..

oh.. and he told me that he got a aus licence.. haven convert to s'pore licence.. that's why..

and he got a BMW 7series.. his dad has already bought him that.. and still in his dad katong big house!

wth! kenny..! which one u said is true? you make no one trust u..!

those that he did not say are true :)

• SRC Member

all this stuff makes excellent reading. but its swaying way out of point.

point of this thread is to bring to the awareness of new reefers of the existance of people like him. not to dig out all his family things and watever not to wash it out in public.

i am not defending him of any sort. juz that tis thread juz got kinda diluted already.

hey bro, sorry to hear that.

This few months, there havent been any shipments of US zoos. Btw, its not easy to import US zoos from the dealers.

In fact i was wondering why does kenny have so many tank set ups available. Its like never ending tank set ups available for sale. Finally. . . .

Kenny, are u here? Come defend urself. lol :lol:

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

kenny, btw u can have my ATI Bubble Master for dirt cheap price as u requested. When u want to collect? i am having a gathering with the src members, they planning red carpet for you. :D

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

• SRC Member
hey bro, sorry to hear that.

This few months, there havent been any shipments of US zoos. Btw, its not easy to import US zoos from the dealers.

In fact i was wondering why does kenny have so many tank set ups available. Its like never ending tank set ups available for sale. Finally. . . .

Kenny, are u here? Come defend urself. lol  :lol:

:angel:

:angel:

hey stanley, sad to hear tt u are giving up.

gonna lose such a wonderful hobbiest like you in this community.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

• SRC Member

so it's bukit or pasir panjang? :D

guys, all these typing here will just give him a good laugh. he'll just change his nick and continue conning pple.

prob need for some actions, demand refunds from him? or anyone got his pic post here so others will be warned?

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

• SRC Member

or maybe describe him?

though i've been in this forum for sometime, but still alot of pple i've yet to meet. i might be one of those being conned by him in future :S

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

I think an indication of where he stays is good enough (doesn't have to include unit no.)... he can change nick... but changing address might now be that easy since he usually ask people to go to his place... part of the scam :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Wow,

Could really feel the pinch. If I had read this earlier I wouldn't be affected. But I guess it wasn't that bad for me as I limit my spending to below 50 bucks. But the things I bought off him; I felt really skeptical and uneasy totally unlike the feeling when you're at an LFS and know that it's money well spent. By the way he stays at Pasir Panjang, back of NUS. Been to his place a couple of times.

I thought I should contribute to this post. I can feel for others who were cheated big time. What sort of comissioned officer would do such a thing... unless he been sprouting rubbish all the time.

Well, buyers beware.

after reading the posting,i cant help but to feel sorry for him and his parents.

he probably lives in his own world of imagination,a smart alec that think highly of himself.

he dont need the money,its the thrill of conning reefers,a way to make big bucks,and he is proud of it.the pride in him.

will he stop?i dont think so,after this posting is out for 2 days,last night he is still selling stuff at pasa malam...

." caught me if you can","i got other ways to do it"."you all got no prove".it had become a challange to him,and he is enjoying it.the attention that he seek.

he is winning it.

we were all young and navie once,we do seek our own thrill.but everything had to come to a stop.

to whom it may concern,please dont do it again.

i had no dealing with you before,so maybe i shouldn't comment.

Well....wat do we have here!!! The first sentence was a bit touch. :cry:

As for the last sentence sound kinda bit funny....I had no dealing with you

before, So may be I shoudn't be comment :lol::lol::lol:

Let me give u some friendly advice here, Since you mentioned that you had

no dealing with him before and shoudn't be comment in this scamming thread,

I strongly suggest dat....Why don't you sit back & relax enjoy ur read up rather than trying hard to put yourself in his shoe instead!!! :angry: Coz, you have no idea on how many friends of mine had been conned by this clown!!! Kepisssh!!!