Scam in this forum

tanVincent

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Vincent, sorry abt your plight.

BTW, I still owe you the sun as promise. Haven't "up the lorry" yet.

After reading this thread contributions, I find it strange when someone who is/was doing this kind of trade of buying and selling decom stuffs from other reefers dare to comment on him.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Tom

• SRC Member

you so zai, how can be conned by him???

:lol: thanks for the compliment bro.

well, i was almost conned by him la. but not yet. so shall just sit back and enjoy the show now. B)

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

• SRC Member

After reading this thread contributions, I find it strange when someone who is/was doing this kind of trade of buying and selling decom stuffs from other reefers dare to comment on him.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Well thats worth more than $0.02 given that some newbies may not be aware of such other characters as well ;)

Actually the show becomes more interesting when the 'pots' who were just as famous(or infamous) tries to conceal in :angel: guise.

I think this popcorn and nacho session just got more exciting :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Just my $0.02 worth.

Any hints on the other character?? :P

those involved, take parang?

Wah...Parang??? That's massive weapon, later the UN (United Nation) army

will come to ur house & start searching for it :shock: damn leceh lah bro!!

I think a couple dead smelly tonga branch and dead fiji rock weighing ard 25-50kg will be good enough to skin him alive. :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Hmm... good point lah..

Those not involved.. join me for popcorns and coke.. enjoy the show..

Nachos also can... :D

:lol: pass me that sweet popcron dude!

;) what a show! :P

Damnit!! Now then I know!! Also ganna conned by him last year :angry:

He advertise of a few corals at low prices in the forum to coax people to go to his home. When I was there, he say just got a shipment in and try to sell me those instead. At the end, I got a orange and supposedly yellow sun (which he says is more rare) from him at $90. Later went home and found the coral to be more orange then yellow and since then have totally turned orange liao :angry:

The fella is one smooth talker so beware of him. Don't buy or sell anything to him!! My first dealing with him was when I sold a Macro AS350 to him. Next day he call back say cannot fit his sump and water level keep rising and falling so I refunded him in full and took back the unit. Now I suspect he swapped my pump with a faulty one in the process :angry:

• SRC Member

Any hints on the other character?? :P

yeah i wanna noe too :lol:

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

Damnit!! Now then I know!! Also ganna conned by him last year :angry:

He advertise of a few corals at low prices in the forum to coax people to go to his home. When I was there, he say just got a shipment in and try to sell me those instead. At the end, I got a orange and supposedly yellow sun (which he says is more rare) from him at $90. Later went home and found the coral to be more orange then yellow and since then have totally turned orange liao :angry:

The fella is one smooth talker so beware of him. Don't buy or sell anything to him!! My first dealing with him was when I sold a Macro AS350 to him. Next day he call back say cannot fit his sump and water level keep rising and falling so I refunded him in full and took back the unit. Now I suspect he swapped my pump with a faulty one in the process :angry:

Seems like the list of his misdeeds go on and on .... wow... very fascinating :lol:

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

• Moderators
Well thats worth more than $0.02 given that some newbies may not be aware of such other characters as well ;)

Actually the show becomes more interesting when the 'pots' who were just as famous(or infamous) tries to conceal in :angel: guise.

I think this popcorn and nacho session just got more exciting :lol::lol::lol:

Bro, I like your comment as well!!! :peace:

:off:

Btw, I'm a supporter of THE REDS as well.

Cheers!

Tom

I wonder what nick will he changed now... may be he will ask one of his 'GFs' to sign on as new SRC member and do more buying & sellings.... hmmm ...

hope Boss will take note of his IP and let us know if he strikes again using different nicks... :fear:

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

aiyo.. y like tat.. i also buy frm him sia... luck i jus got 2 dunno wat shrimps (transparent) n 2 blue leg hermits frm him... :angry:

total damage = $32 :cry:

haiz.. kinda sad to hear that he is lying through.. his place looks established though..

good luck to him n his sales!

• SRC Member
haas.. now u get caught.. was still talking to kelstorm in the msn chat and was talking about him selling the sun corals... and i confronted him.. and he still sae until like he's very good in dealing all this "business" he still told me that he sold a "Big" colony of sun which have 6 different type of sunnies on the rock and he sold at $300.. hey $300.. not $3 ok! and he earn more den 3k from that shipment if i nvr hear wrongly from him.. gonna go home and check on the msn chat.. LOL..

and he even ask me about me finding the 5ft tank. and he told me that his friend is selling his full aquamedic setup if not wrong? and his friend spended donno how many k again lah.. and he wan to sell me at $6k.. thanks for the offer.. i immediately tell him no.. and as and when he will sms me saeing his fren decom this and that.. and oh ya.. he help ppl do setup! his dad company.. erm.. got alot of client! he help ppl setup marine tank in their company.. and also getting alot of corals.. and heard from auntie in bukit purmei that he always buy the whole box of corals from them.. and auntie scold me, terryz and sapp that dae we went saeing we reefer buy and sell corals to earn more.. -_- now i noe why auntie scolded us.. thanks again! should have not bring u to that shop.. giving auntie a bad impression of me.. .. l ..

and rmb the first time noeing him through jem.. went to his house with jem as he juz started marine.. and he keep telling us how rich he is.. his dad staying in katong.. the one that got a big swimming pool at the front. reefer who take bus and pass by katong, should have see the house.. donno isit his dad one! and he also told me he is the only son.. end up, 2nd time i went to his place, and saw one guy.. ask him, he said is his brother?! how come only son will come out another brother???!!!

and he also told us that he got total 3 GF.. donno real or not.. and why is he telling us this??!! he should noe himself well.. and even offerd us money if we can setup tank for him... ended up hear from a reefer that he help him setup and still give him thing instead of getting back.. wth!

and oh.. i also always receive sms and in msn.. always tell me he got this and that to sell.. and to senior reefer, the price he will always try not to sell to a scary price.. so i don noe how much did he offer to the newbie? erm.. after wad i heard from kel den i noe.. omg..

he also offered me once about the us blue zoas.. he sold to others at $1k!! did i heard wrongly.. $1k??!! and he sae the size is 2big palm! and he is selling me at $200.. omg! that is like, how ex could that exotic zoas cost? can i sell him my blue zoas at that price too???!!! and he told me and terryz that he is clearing his top quality us zoas.. and tell us to go to his place and view.. end up, i go there my self.. erm.. all is like normal one?! and he is like offering 1 small tiny frag for $30++.. lucky i nvr take..

and once i posted on the forumn to sell away my blasto.. he pm me in msn.. and tell me that he is interested.. and he will get wad ever thing he wan because he got money.. so wad the F#$k u got the money.. and he even quoted me a price for my blasto.. and he sae.. see ur self.. ur blasto is not very nice and healthy.. it only value for that price! and i was like, no one ask u buy? and why muz u insult my corals???!!! i nvr commented about ur things be4!

ok.. enough of me venting out my anger!

so young reefer! take note! u can always pm the senior reefer for help.. including me.. i'm willing and happy to help anyone.. excepts those who nvr help and harm those newbie..!

i second that!

everything he sells are like x2 the prices

dont be deceived by the pictures..

as u can see his pictures are mainly taken in pure actinic without white lights...