Brazilian shipment at ericsson

• SRC Member

Brazilian shipment at Ericsson farm on 28 April after 2pm.

Queen angel

French angel- SM (2-3inches)

Grey angel

Atlantic blue tang- 2-3 inches

Brazilian flameback

Cuban hog- S, M, ML

Spanish hog- SM

Brazilian seahorse- RED, ORANGE and YELLOW.

Infor 99.9% accurate

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

sometime, price varies, it depend on the price on the list, but not much different.

Ah beng have lot of Philippines yellow tang 2 inches and 2 colini angel quite stable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• SRC Member
no gamma ?

should have

Brazilian shipment at Ericsson farm on 28 April after 2pm.

Queen angel

French angel- SM (2-3inches)

Grey angel

Atlantic blue tang- 2-3 inches

Brazilian flameback

Cuban hog- S, M, ML

Spanish hog- SM

Brazilian seahorse- RED, ORANGE and YELLOW.

Infor 99.9% accurate

Is "Ericsson farm" the same as Ericsson Pet Farm? All i know is that Ericsson Pet Farm only sells dogs, cats etc. care to help me clarify pls. :bow:

I was there at about 315pm and already most of the 'goodies' gone. Managed to buy a grey angel (ah, it looks so splendid in my humble aquarium). It was kind of nice to be there and to hear that nice gentleman there explaining the difference between a Greyand French juvenile angels (they both look so alike). Did learn something today. And also saw for the first time (I know I mountain goat) orange sea horses after so many years of fish rearing. :D

I was there at about 315pm and already most of the 'goodies' gone. Managed to buy a grey angel (ah, it looks so splendid in my humble aquarium). It was kind of nice to be there and to hear that nice gentleman there explaining the difference between a Greyand French juvenile angels (they both look so alike). Did learn something today. And also saw for the first time (I know I mountain goat) orange sea horses after so many years of fish rearing. :D

Arrgghhh......no more Queen Angels?? :(

• 4 weeks later...