went to ML yesterday

bum

• SRC Member

I really wonder why the thief even bother to do it? By the time he gets home, the stuff wud be dead already. Really cudnt get any lower than that. The culprit shd hv a live cone stuff up his behind hahhaa.

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

Jusy a wild suggestion :yeah: , Henry should relocate the lion fishes to the blue container (I presume) thats keeps the valuable coral and put the signs " see no touch! take at your own risk ". Again, please patronize more so that he can recoup back his loss. Ok! Henry, cheer up and hopefully this incident can bring you more business :lol: Your faithful customer.

I think its a mistake that's gonna cost Henry more money. That few hundred dollars will save him much more in the long term.

There are many ######/PC bundled solutions that he can consider. Some people used these to record their maids daytime activities after so many reports of child abuse/'maid bring home strange men' cases in Singapore.

In fact, he can hide the ###### almost everywhere in his shop!

Just one at the main door so he can recognise all the visitors coming in.... one watching the drygoods, one watching the expensive livestock and a few scattered around just so that almost every angle of the shop is captured.

My 2 cents... I'll give him a buzz about this.

• SRC Member

My bro bot a tri-color one recently and left it there, thinking of collecting it ltr. He went back after 1 week to collect his stuff, din check, came home and found his tri-color became a blue one instead! some a$$h@l3 swipe his one and changed it with another color. can't believe wat some ppl can do! :angry::angry:

• SRC Member
I really wonder why the thief even bother to do it? By the time he gets home, the stuff wud be dead already. Really cudnt get any lower than that. The culprit shd hv a live cone stuff up his behind hahhaa.

Not really. If u look at the place (West Coast), Henry's shop is near the road... The culprit could easily have an accomplice or a car waiting for him by the road... why need to wait till home...

Seriously, I agreed with AT that Henry should invest in a webcam or something... not really expensive to put up one...

• SRC Member
I think its a mistake that's gonna cost Henry more money. That few hundred dollars will save him much more in the long term.

There are many ######/PC bundled solutions that he can consider. Some people used these to record their maids daytime activities after so many reports of child abuse/'maid bring home strange men' cases in Singapore.

In fact, he can hide the ###### almost everywhere in his shop!

Just one at the main door so he can recognise all the visitors coming in.... one watching the drygoods, one watching the expensive livestock and a few scattered around just so that almost every angle of the shop is captured.

My 2 cents... I'll give him a buzz about this.

think henry not setting up these measures is not due to financial reasons. given henry's character, having these cams pointing at his customers would give a feeling of distrust. he wouldn't want his customers to feel that way. i mean, he would even ask you to keep an eye for him on his shop while he visits the toilet. that shows the level of trust he has. unfortunately this can be abused from time to time.