Parking lots along Mohd Sultan all gone....

belle

the police wants to have the land to themselves to that their mobile police station can hog the whole place up.

on the bright side of it, it would mean not having your car getting molested by drunked drivers as they stumble out of the club. bleah. really hate seeing finger prints on my car whenever I go clubbing. especially since I pay $10 to Toughseal for them to wash my car before I go clubbing! :P

I never like to park my car outside Mohd Sultan Rd... too many drunks. Plus potential scratches from careless people... a big no no!

I usually park at Robertson Walk anyway.... much safer!

go clubbing still must wash car ah? :lol:

UE parking not cheap... but like that the UE carpark gonna have more business!

yeap. I know its crazy, but my car is Toughseal treated and when you wash it prior to that, it comes out looking like its gone through ten waxing jobs, and then some.

seriously good stuff. hahahaha. no wonder many people, girls included, actually stare at a humble Toyota Corolla. especially when it can outshine many other cars. but outrun....hehz....cannot lah. :P

dun look down on corolla man

The 85' Toyota Corolla Sprinter Trueno AE86 can Win Skyline .. Eg6 .. RX7 FD FC .. EvoIII .......

and the new 1.6l DOHC vvti's can rape civics anyday

VVTis can't really rape a Civic actually.

VVTi = fuel saving technology. :P

Civic with VTEC = fuel burning technology. hurhur.

• SRC Member

I live in UE Square, and I also dont like the clubbers in the area to park at the condo. They always end up getting lost (or worse, is lost because they are drunk) in the underground parking lot and try to enter through the resident's entrance, rather than the public entrance.