AWARE Survey

Testament

So this person - did he sexually harassed you verbally or was there physical contact also? :ph34r: Vanquish the thought!!! OMG!! Sorry if I speculate too much!

I'm again absolutely amazed that this could happen... in this small reefing community!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Sis,

I have nothing against you but since you have already consulted professional, I think they would have advised you not to comment too much until the case have been resolved.

Smearing someone's reputation in a public forum will not bring you anywhere and may even hinder any future legal proceedings.

Just my 2 cents.

:peace:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Hi Sis,

I have nothing against you but since you have already consulted professional, I think they would have advised you not to comment too much until the case have been resolved.

Smearing someone's reputation in a public forum will not bring you anywhere and may even hinder any future legal proceedings.

Just my 2 cents.

:peace:

Why are you protecting him? He used to says crap about you and seems to be jealous of your popularity.

• SRC Member

Why are you protecting him? He used to says crap about you and seems to be jealous of your popularity.

Hi,

i think Gouldian isn't defending him, and hopefully no one will. He was only advising you of the complications it may involve if you pursue the matter.. The Pros really scrutinizes every single word.....

Cheers

Hi Sis,

I am not sure what you know and am not wanting to drag my case into the public thus I hope you can respect my decision on my own matters.

As for my opinion on your case, I am not siding him.

I just feels that you should be more careful of washing laundry in the public cuz it can be a double edged sword.

Just be careful what you say and who you say it to.

Leave it to the professionals to handle it at the appropriate channels.

HTH

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

Yup... Hope that the bad karma will not go to his wife or daughter.

Hi Sis,

Since you believe in Karma, we shall leave it as it is. :peace:

Hope that things will turn out well for you from now on! ;)

Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

• SRC Member

it is only a small community.. and yet something like that can happen.

no sides here, but for someone joined only 10-October 07 can create such a ripple effect is amazing. i hope the truth can be out soon, be it good or bad.. just that such popcorns can be difficult to swallow.

it is sad that people around this tiny community can create so much splashes, just hope that we can all live and support this reefing hobby in peace... nothing to hide here, if whoever is not happy with one another, talk it out in person and don't be a masked hero.

jasment

• SRC Member
it is only a small community.. and yet something like that can happen.

no sides here, but for someone joined only 10-October 07 can create such a ripple effect is amazing. i hope the truth can be out soon, be it good or bad.. just that such popcorns can be difficult to swallow.

it is sad that people around this tiny community can create so much splashes, just hope that we can all live and support this reefing hobby in peace... nothing to hide here, if whoever is not happy with one another, talk it out in person and don't be a masked hero.

jasment

I cant' believe he would do such thing :huh: , having seen him in person and spoken a few times. However cant' judge a book by its cover. Moreover, he won't do that to me unless he is g*y. :P

Word of all fairness, we should be able to guess who tes' finger is pointing at by now. But who is tes? :unsure: Since she claimed is a reefer so she must have knew or seen someone else besides the inVINcible man. Anyone can testify here that tes isnt another multinicker? Who actually seen her in person or talk to her before (not virtually).

I dont' take any side as I am a nobody, no benefit whoever win or lose, who sued or being sued and I am not interested.

I am just that kind who "have what say what" and hate double headed snakes, "cross river smash bridge" and PCPL type.

Sorry if my word offended anyone. No ill intention tho.

• SRC Member

Hi Sis,

I am not sure what you know and am not wanting to drag my case into the public thus I hope you can respect my decision on my own matters.

As for my opinion on your case, I am not siding him.

I just feels that you should be more careful of washing laundry in the public cuz it can be a double edged sword.

Just be careful what you say and who you say it to.

Leave it to the professionals to handle it at the appropriate channels.

HTH

I do agree and just leave things to the professionals. Just ignore what ppl say here. Let us close here.

I also know that its not easy for ladies to forget all these bad memories but you still need to carry-on. Talk to your bf, perhaps he will make you forget about all this.

• SRC Member

Dont' bully a crab without "kong"

We dont' know who is the real victim here. :angry:

Only know a "victim" (newly joined), could be a multinicker VS someone we all know very well could be also a "victim".

Silent is golden but could be dangerous.

I always believe that there is no smoke without a fire.

If the aggrieved party is actually the 'victim', then why no cries of shock, disbelief, denial, claims of innocence etc. even though this has come to light quite some time ago in the community?

To be fair... I'm waiting for Testament to give me a call to prove herself and maybe even the so-called 'victim' to also give me a call to see if I to expect an out-of-court settlement soon between both of them and they wish this thread to be buried. I will help both parties when the time is right.

To be fair... I will be pissed if Testament is taking all of us for a ride and using SRC for an evil agenda (if there is zero truth to the sexual harassment allegations)... as much as the show is becoming more interesting.... I will delete the thread without hesitation and ban Testament and her IP address.

This much I will promise everyone.

The Truth shall set you Free!

BTW, Honzo... I love your signature... "what goes around, comes around!.... eat your own medicine!" ;)

After 2 weeks of absence... this thread is more HOT then before... any update sis Test? :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

maybe e wind hv blow off e fire already. so i guess all is nothin but a scam :snore::snore:

I hope not... or this is gonna be the scam of the year... sis Test... just meet up with any of the reefers here to proof your identity... promise no touch-touch :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

It's certainly the Scandal of the Year if its true! - worse than all the cheating, scamming, car-painting, stealing from LFS, even worse than the recent break-in c um mega-theft of equipment from reefers home!

OMG! How many more rotten apples can there be in this society!!! :fear:

Testament, you have gotten my pm.

Please respond to me on my request asap.

For your sake I hope you have everything in order.

God help you if you are not genuine. On the same token, heaven is usually kind to the downtrodden and oppressed.

WHICH side are you on?