Dissapointed....

tanVincent

• SRC Member
I think in cases like this, the victim should not keep quiet but should start a post as early as possible. This hobby is not a must for everyone to have and a large amount of funds are definitely needed to start it. Reefer who wants to sell their stuff can give only so much discount and the buyer should be aware of it. Buyer too need to be aware that they should have the funds in their hand BEFORE posting an interest in the item posted. In my humble opinion, if the buyer agree to the seller price, than the transaction should proceed. The buyer also should be aware of what he is purchasing and seller should ensure the product is in good working condition before selling.

In my humble opinion, no seller should entertain such excuses like " I'm still a student " or " I just lost my job ". The onus is not for the seller to accept that reasoning as that is not his problem. If a reefer lost his job, then in my opinion the return of the stuff purchased earlier should take into precedence as fast as possible. There is no excuse for a reefer who lost his job but wants to maintain or purchase new equipment for his tank. This is a hobby, not a must have in life. In my eyes, if you take someone belonging away, that's stealing. And if you promised to pay but do not do so, that's cheating.

So in the future, seller should be stern when dealing with buyers with sob stories to tell. Do not deal with these character and sell the item to the next buyer in line. It's a better alternative as the next in line might need it urgently and has the full payment in hand. Less worries for the seller too.

Ya should agree wif what BFG said.Always take precaution.

girlone.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

just thought id chip in a comment...

i have politely advised chercm previously about his attitude, as each time i offered something

for sale, and i dont even do this often, he would pm some ridiculous price, and send me repeated

emails suggesting installment plans, etc.

then i saw his personal website.... its quite simple to me really. if you've the moolah to get married,

then i think you should have the moolah to pay for the things you buy. pinching from fellow reefers

is terribly distasteful i think.

anyhows.. enough venting..

just thought id chip in a comment...

i have politely advised chercm previously about his attitude, as each time i offered something

for sale, and i dont even do this often, he would pm some ridiculous price, and send me repeated

emails suggesting installment plans, etc.

then i saw his personal website.... its quite simple to me really. if you've the moolah to get married,

then i think you should have the moolah to pay for the things you buy. pinching from fellow reefers

is terribly distasteful i think.

anyhows.. enough venting..

People can afford Aquatronica Advance Controller System but cannot afford to pay for $100 tunze pump... <_<

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

People can afford Aquatronica Advance Controller System but cannot afford to pay for $100 tunze pump... <_<

I guess this is quite common bro....Just like some of my neighbour here....They can afford to drive over a price of hundred over

thousand dollars sport car....But doesn't even wanna pay for a season parking. This is absolutely a sick person!!! :lol:

• SRC Member

dang it chercm, because of iantoh's post i just kaypoh and read your profile and it turns out you are 29 yrs old and already got married this year! for some reason i kept thinking you were in your late teens or early twenties. damn man, you shouldn't do this no more. we're a little too old for this crap.

although its really late, congrats on your wedding :) your wife is very radiant, and you look very happy together.

• SRC Member

Guys n gals,

Maybe we should all give David a break. May it be his action that is uncalled for or his bad choice of words. Since he had contacted Vincent and promise he'll pay up the outstanding amount by 18th Dec.

Peace in forum :P :P

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member
Guys n gals,

Maybe we should all give David a break. May it be his action that is uncalled for or his bad choice of words. Since he had contacted Vincent and promise he'll pay up the outstanding amount by 18th Dec.

Peace in forum :P :P

everyone want peace. however, there is a fellow here playing monkey games. why must it be on 18th dec? check his previous thread at pasar malam. he sold the nitrate reactor on 5th dec and he have the cash to pay those people he own money. don't tell me the nirate reactor is sold for peanuts (for monkey is it?) :eyebrow:

everyone want peace. however, there is a fellow here playing monkey games. why must it be on 18th dec? check his previous thread at pasar malam. he sold the nitrate reactor on 5th dec and he have the cash to pay those people he own money. don't tell me the nirate reactor is sold for peanuts (for monkey is it?) :eyebrow:

Mopiko did you bought his schuran 100? I was interested too but luckily he already sold it t someone else. Is the unit really cracking?

RED SEA MAX - BLACK, JBJ ARCTICA DBA-075, HYDOR PRIME 30, VORTECH MP10

Ok let us all be nice people and give David a last chance whether he deserves it or not

Thread closed till 18th December

Vincent, can I ask that you PM me the result of the transaction so that we will finally have closure on this issue