Newbie Tank

RedStar

• SRC Member

WOw bubbles have grown a lot more biigger.Is it from GO???

girlone.png

• SRC Member

:bow: :bow:

Bro, you need to resize your pics lah! Everytime want to admire your tank need to wait quite awhile for the photos to load. ;)

I think you mentioned it before, but do you mind repeating the model and brand of camera that you use? Thanks in advance!

• SRC Member
WOw bubbles have grown a lot more biigger.Is it from GO???

Yeah, its grown quite alot over the months... and I got it from Iwarna... :)

A Little Stress-Relieving Fish Tank

• SRC Member
:bow: :bow:

Bro, you need to resize your pics lah! Everytime want to admire your tank need to wait quite awhile for the photos to load. ;)

I think you mentioned it before, but do you mind repeating the model and brand of camera that you use? Thanks in advance!

Haha, pai seh pai seh Bro, I also think my pics are huge but dunno how to resize. Will figure it out. :eyebrow:

Im using the Sony DSC T9. Battery cannot last very long one... But I only know how to use digital camera... haha.

• SRC Member

so the clark clown still sleep on the anemone???

girlone.png

• SRC Member
so the clark clown still sleep on the anemone???

Yes Yes, the clark clown still sleeps on the anemone, but the anemone seems to be too small for him already so a part of the body is on the sand bed now... cant seem to get a good pic of it. Will post it once i get a clear pic... :)

its very funny, sleeps on its side and nvr move till morning...

• SRC Member

my occelaris is using my dying favia as a host.these clowns have weird beds...............

girlone.png

• SRC Member
my occelaris is using my dying favia as a host.these clowns have weird beds...............

Haha, that must be nice to see... weird habits they have... I have another maroon clown that is hosting on my bubbles...

just managed to get 2 pics of nemo going to bed.... Will post soon. :)

• SRC Member
Haha, pai seh pai seh Bro, I also think my pics are huge but dunno how to resize. Will figure it out. :eyebrow:

Im using the Sony DSC T9. Battery cannot last very long one... But I only know how to use digital camera... haha.

You can use MS Paint if you do not have Photoshop and just resize the photos there.

I'm looking at Sony T70 with its magnifying glass mode at 1cm focus distance. Have to wait till mid-year bonus... :pinch:

*puts on sunglasses to view sunnies* B) B) B)

• SRC Member
You can use MS Paint if you do not have Photoshop and just resize the photos there.

I'm looking at Sony T70 with its magnifying glass mode at 1cm focus distance. Have to wait till mid-year bonus... :pinch:

*puts on sunglasses to view sunnies* B) B) B)

Just found something to resize my photos, hope this will be better... :)

Sony T70 is a new model right? Think the marco mode more powerful, can take nicer pictures close up....

Government just announced mid year bonus right..??? half month...

• SRC Member
Bro RedStar..your pratas colour very superr :bow::peace:

Woww the sunnies really can hurt ppl eyes , so bright :shock: must wear sunglasses to view B)B)

Thanks Bro Lum, hope the prata colours will continue to be so bright as it gets bigger... :)

One more sun picture coming up... :)

• SRC Member
I'm blind!! Argh!! Too bright... B) B) B) B) B)

Haha, thanks for the compliments Bro, but Im sure there are other much nicer ones than mine... :)