My simple and humble tank

Digiman

so marshall island ones are very healthy but still, if they don't feed, they die anyway,

The multibar is still alive in my tank until now becos it was properly collected and healthy.

However it jux refuses to eat anything and is only pecking on the rocks.

I can see it getting thinner already. Dun think it can sustain in my small tank. It needs to go to bigger tank with more liverocks for it to peck on.

So u r right, marshall island or philippines, the multibar is still a very difficult angel.

• SRC Member

No proper update yet cos the tank is still in a bad condition.

But a quick preview of the interruptus which is doing v well. Juvenile interruptus is bulletproof. Hav also successfully paired the black goby with a tiger pistol shrimp from ML. Thanks coolguy for swapping his male 8-line flasher with my female.

No problem bro. Thanx to u too. Now my male eightline keep on flashing... 

Btw ur collection of fish is soo cool... 

• 2 months later...

C untill jaw drop la bro...

I dunno wat to comment... Im speechless!!!!

Rarest collection in sg !!!!! The clarion ultra red right !!!

Thanks all. The clarion is too big. Looks a bit out of place. I hope it'll grow very slowly.

The clarion is very orange. Hope pellets i feed her will sustain the deep orange.

Time to upgrade to a bigger tank bro... Hehe...

No time. Bigger tank is a chore!

Amazing collection of fishes!!! The Latzes have grown nicely :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Was there a gem tang shipment recently???

No. The gem tang was ordered from M3. So anyone interested can order from M3 when they have stocks.

The female latz now is slightly below 3" and the middle bar is very thick. Very beautiful pair of latz and i cant bear to part with them.

is it me or is the latz the same size as the clarion or slightly smaller only =.=

The latz can grow to 6".

Nice tank!

Your clown seems oversize to his host...heehee

Thank u.

the anemone is actually bigger. Vid taken after a rescape so the anemone did not open up much.

I'll take another vid next time.

Wah, the Latz are nice... But heard making way for rarer clowns? :heh:

Ya lor but tat's if it comes, no news yet. But should it be available in the near future i'll have to let go this pair of latz to a better home.

Anyway dont be too sad on your phoebe. One day it will come again.

• Senior Reefer

time for another reefbuilders update.

you got the americans really jealous you know that!

one of the best rare fish collections in singapore. well stocked, thought through properly with just as much consideration into the fish. if i were a rare fish i'd definitely want to live here and not anywhere else.

time for another reefbuilders update.

you got the americans really jealous you know that!

one of the best rare fish collections in singapore. well stocked, thought through properly with just as much consideration into the fish. if i were a rare fish i'd definitely want to live here and not anywhere else.

Oh my i m flattered la!!

Below is my current stocklist. A lot of them cannot be seen in the video because they are hiding in the cave and rocks. Some fishes have been with me for very long.

Angels

Clarion, Interruptus, Poliourus

Tang

Gem

Wrasse

Johnsoni pair, Eightline flasher

Goby

Black shrimp goby (Cryptocentrus sp.), Callogobius clitellus

Dottybacks

Multisquamatus, Rosae

Clowns

Latezonatus

Basslets

Africanum, Linki, Randall assessor, snow basslet

Blenny

Elegant

Ya lor but tat's if it comes, no news yet. But should it be available in the near future i'll have to let go this pair of latz to a better home.

Anyway dont be too sad on your phoebe. One day it will come again.

I also hope it comes and hopefully is the real one, they are too identical to clarkii.. I am sure alot of reefer will want your latz, they are the nicest pair I have seen...

I am quite over it already, no choice since it is a infection and I am not sure what to do with it... After it ate for the first 2 days, it stopped on the third day..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Below is my current stocklist. A lot of them cannot be seen in the video because they are hiding in the cave and rocks. Some fishes have been with me for very long.

Angels

Clarion, Interruptus, Poliourus

Tang

Gem

Wrasse

Johnsoni pair, Eightline flasher

Goby

Black shrimp goby (Cryptocentrus sp.), Callogobius clitellus

Dottybacks

Multisquamatus, Rosae

Clowns

Latezonatus

Basslets

Africanum, Linki, Randall assessor, snow basslet

Blenny

Elegant

Oh, you got the elegant? How is it? I am tempted to get but it seems like they need cooler water?

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

I also hope it comes and hopefully is the real one, they are too identical to clarkii.. I am sure alot of reefer will want your latz, they are the nicest pair I have seen...

I am quite over it already, no choice since it is a infection and I am not sure what to do with it... After it ate for the first 2 days, it stopped on the third day..

I dun wan the latifasciatus pair already. Cos i m trying to get a pair of other clowns.