Monster prata for bid

• SRC Member

By demand, finally put up this huge moster prata up for bid. one of my best collection.

With me 1.5 yr , open up to 10" daliy from 8am ~8pm. supper healthy and meaty it swallow food within mintue. :rolleyes: very dense colorate see to believed. ( not maroon). Pic taken yesterday under 14K 150 W MH. what you see what you get.

Start bid $ 10. closed tentative on 13th 2200 hrs.

PPL also can bid via PM or sms. 96329106. But all bids price will be open n update in this thread.

Winner must collect within 3 days from bid closed.

Winner reserved right to reject if condition not tally as mentioned condition.

I reserved right to make any changes.

Just a note to all: My advice only matured tank with good water husbandry need to joint bid as I expect this creature happily fixed to a good home. Thanks all for kind understanding and happy bidding :)

post-6208-1207710685.jpg

post-6208-1207710702.jpg

• SRC Member

Thanks for all support. Just for info. by the rapid growth rate, I expected it can easily growth up to 12" and above within 3~6 months. therefor you must prepare ample space in your tank and prepared to clowned with singapore " Prata King " liao. :lol:

• SRC Member
Nice prata!! I bid $270.00.

Hi jason, thanks for support. you back to prata fantasy again ya, you missed your "ang kong kong" LPS tank I supposed.

for added info, this unique prata is conical based with 3" dia and 1.5" height. which mean is a very young prata. male or female you got to find out yourself loh. :P